Zgemma H9S playback problem ( URGENT ! )

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,511 times. The last Post () by aramsmicky21.

• Dears,

I am using latest version of openATV 6.3 on Zgemma H9S box.

The problem which I am facing from the first time I started the

box till now is :

When playing any movie and stopping it at the half for example

it doesn't save progress time. Tried all openATV images but still the same.

Tried removing hisilicon service from the system plugins solved this issue but

now the playback sucks of the movies all audio is out of sync.

If this issue is not found on other images just till me which image

to install.

Can someone help please !

Thank you all

Best Regards,

• ozone1864

Changed the title of the thread from “Zgemma H9S playback problem” to “Zgemma H9S playback problem ( URGENT ! )”.
  • Try PurE2 v. 6.3.

Expand the eMMC/flash to M10 mSD card via Scripts.

Install ciefp channel's list from Plugins, as well as FNC plugins!

You will get sub support and ServiceApp installed as well with those.

In Setup > System > Service App > choose Enigma2 playback system to serviceapp and under it to exteplayer3 > Save and EXIT. Restart the box.

Try playback from your HDD/SSD/USB stick/mSD and on your home network (from NAS or PC). Then, streaming/IPTV from the net (but use a VPN with it) and see what it is like now...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Man ?

This is not the situation.

Please read my problem well

I don't have problem with IPTV nor VPN.

Thanks anyway

• I answered your question. PurE2 at my end saves where I have stopped watching.

I gave you the heads up, as to how to deal with structure, what to use... But OK...

Never mind...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• There are setting somewhere to continue where one stopped, save cuts files etc. ;)

• Hi I have problems with pure2 media player playback as in fast forward and rewind every time I try to fast forward the movie I am watching starts from the beginning again, does anyone know a solution?

• In Service App > activate Exteplayer3. You must have FFmpeg installed!

FILE LIST or PVR button > 3, 6, 9 for FF, 1, 4, 7 for RW.

All fine!

• In Service App > activate Exteplayer3. You must have FFmpeg installed!

FILE LIST or PVR button > 3, 6, 9 for FF, 1, 4, 7 for RW.

All fine!

Hi Gorski just got a zgemma h9 twin, is it possible to record iptv if using extrplayer3? What's the best settings for iptv playback and recording. BTW, I'm using pure2 6.5, cheers!

• Try and tell... as there are various formats.... who knows what you are getting in those IPTV channels....

As you know, you have 3 options in ServiceApp....

Good luck!

P.S. I couldn't record IPTV from ciefp's list, sadly... exteplayer3 or original (gstreamer)

• After testing different settings all day I found out setting default player to exteplayer3 and iptv streams to 4097, streams play smoothly and zap times are much faster but can't record. Setting default player to original and iptv streams to dvb1, plays smoothly as well, iptv streams can be recorded if you have a multisub, zap times are slightly slower.

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!