Qt Stalker Plugin

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 886 times. The last Post () by _Manu_.

• Hello everyone I apologize in advance for English but I am using the translator, I would like to know if this is how the qt stalker plugin works on H7C. I installed it confirming the url but then in fact you can't see anything. Do you need to activate the mac andress?

ZGemma H7C

• The Stalker plugin for your H7 emulates how a MAG device connects to a provider who published their content using a content delivery platform called 'Stalker' or sometimes also called 'Ministra'.

MAG devices that connect to a Stalker content delivery platform do not use a username and password to identify themselves, but instead they use the MAC address of MAG device. The MAC address of the MAG device therefore has to be recognized and accepted by the Stalker platform in order for it to allow the MAG device to have access to the server and it's content.

Therefore, if we wish to use the QT Stalker Plugin on a device like the H7 to connect to a Stalker content delivery platform then the MAC address belonging to the H7 must first be registered with the content delivery platform.

When using either a MAG device or software that emulates a MAG device we must therefore firstly contact the provider to find out if they have a Stalker content delivery platform available, and if they do have one available, to give the provider the MAC address of the device so that it can be registered to permit connection and use.

• The Stalker plugin for your H7 emulates how a MAG device connects to a provider who published their content using a content delivery platform called 'Stalker' or sometimes also called 'Ministra'.

MAG devices that connect to a Stalker content delivery platform do not use a username and password to identify themselves, but instead they use the MAC address of MAG device. The MAC address of the MAG device therefore has to be recognized and accepted by the Stalker platform in order for it to allow the MAG device to have access to the server and it's content.

Therefore, if we wish to use the QT Stalker Plugin on a device like the H7 to connect to a Stalker content delivery platform then the MAC address belonging to the H7 must first be registered with the content delivery platform.

When using either a MAG device or software that emulates a MAG device we must therefore firstly contact the provider to find out if they have a Stalker content delivery platform available, and if they do have one available, to give the provider the MAC address of the device so that it can be registered to permit connection and use.

Thank you so much for the info

ZGemma H7C

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!