Worldwide EPG with E-Channelizer (premium)

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,056 times. The last Post () by wiscel1.

• The major topic of conversation in my threads of late is broken and crappy IPTV EPGs.

So I thought I would do some experimenting with e-channelizers' IPTV and EPG assignment.

This guide is for e-channelizer premium. Its only 16 euros a year (or 12 this black friday week). Standard edition doesn't have this option.

https://www.echannelizer.com/

This is not an overall guide on how to use e-channelizer, there are guides on his site and on youtube.

I am assuming you have some knowledge of this software.

Firstly you are going to need a good EPG source.

You can use an EPG source from another IPTV provider. i.e http://domain.xyz:port/xmltv.php?username=youruser&password=yourpass

You can use any hacked IPTV lines EPG you find on iptv blog sites if that line is still active or even disabled.
    You can use 3rd party EPG files. (xml or xz, possibly gz )
    You can even use any EPG from the full Rytec catalog of european satellite EPGs. (although I find these confusing as they are named badly and there is far too many of them.)

So I have been kind and searched the net for you and found a full set of worldwide channels EPGs.

1) Create your IPTV bouquets with whatever bouquet plugin you use. Jedi Maker Xtream (of course)

2) Open e-channelizer and setup your box profile. (Server icon top right )

3) Read from STB

4) In the right window select your IPTV category or stream.

64a214fc9.png

5) In the middle column select all the channels you wish to assign EPG to and Right click. Selecting Stream EPG > Assign.

4bdae36a501.png

6) Select XMTLV EPG > NEXT

7) Click Add new

8) Give your EPG a name and paste in the URL(s) in the EPG URL box.

8fcf4f5a404d8f.png

9) E-Channelizer will now use fuzzy logic to second guess most of the channels for matches in the EPG source. Check them all carefully it's not 100% accurate.

da6e0c.png

10) Use the search box at the top for any channels that are wrong or missing. Clicking the TV icon and the checkbox accordingly to assign.

18e065.png

11) Once you have gone through all your channels in this category. Click Next. Click Close.

12) When you have finished all your assigment. Click the Up arrow icon (top right of screen). To write to your box.

13) On your sat box, Open EPG Importer plugin. Blue button (sources). Check this new EPG source.

14) Manually run an EPG Importer scan.

15) You should now have full EPG for all your worldwide channels (not just UK) if your EPG source(s) are good. Note you can mix and match as many epg sources as you wish.

9bebf201da10.png

Now my Jedi Maker Xtream plugin should ( I say should ), keep the same reference for your channels even after auto updates. So you should only have to do this once.
    It's quick and easy once you have done it once though.

Note: EPG provider files used in IPTV plugins will clash. So don't double assign. Use one or the other. Not both as it might pick up blanks otherwise.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Hello, quite new to the IPTV thing. I'm having some troubles with my EPG. I'm using E-Channelizer to assign the EPG I got from my provider to my VU+ Ultimo 4K. I'm mostly watching western european tv. But in my EPG a lot of channels have their description in Russian. And also incorect info, as in now playing The Simpsons on a channel that doesnt even broadcast the Simpsons. What am I doing wrong?

• wiscel1

plenty of plugins to aid in the watching of IPTV.

Here are 3 of mine.

Jedimakerxtream - iptv bouquet creator - watch iptv channels like normal tv channels
    Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

JediEPGxstream - Assign 3rd party EPG channels to your IPTV created bouquets. Perfect for replacing your russian language one you mention. You need to use JediMaker above to use this plugin though.
    Jedi EPG Xtream

Xstreamity - IPTV player - wont help with replacing your Russian language EPG though.

X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player

and plenty other iptv plugins available on this forum.
    Enigma2 IPTV Plugins

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!