Oscam in Atv8

There are 42 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,192 times. The last Post () by Ascorbyl.

• Hi I have Dinobot U5 Mini 4K and tried many times to install oscam on ATV7 without success. I have oscam very well working on Enigma2 on OpenAtv 6.3. How did you succeed to install oscam on ATV7 (I suppose you upgraded from ATV7 to ATV8)? If you can help me on understanding how to have oscam working on ATV7 I will try to upgrade to ATV8 and see if I can help you. Thanks

• I managed to enter the secret oscam menu, menu 2580 with atv8, today I do the tests

Well, what's the verdict on android 8. Does it suck? Or is it better than 7. How about Live TV? Anything change like "channel history" option maybe? Also, were ever able to log in Oscam using webif. Like most people do?

• good morning to all, I am in possession of a dinobot 4k + and I will be sincere, with atv7 I had no problem on the android side except for prime video that does not work, but with atv8 I have so many problems and I would like to know if any of you can give me the recovery file to atv7 as well as the procedure.

I'll list what I noticed with the ATV8:

faster operating system startup

cutest home screen

live tv doesn't show the channel immediately if you don't change channels first !!

netflix sometimes goes in crach

netflix has lost 5.1 audio

prime videos does not work

to go from andrioid to e2 there is no longer the dedicated voice, therefore you must first restart and then wait for MENU to exit and then press the blue button

Please can someone give me the procedure to restore to atv7, I have tried various atv7 firmware from usb but halfway through the update the robot goes with the belly in the air :) and nothing is restored to me.

thanks

• Hey,

Thanks for the warning. The only reason I was thinking about updating to ATV 8 was Amazon prime and maybe a better live tv interface. But, I see it maybe worse and Prime doesn't work either. Anyways, I hope u find a update.zip that works. The recovery file I use is available over at the ATVOPEN forum. Have you tried that one?

• Hey,

Look, I'm desperate, I can't get back to atv7. You could kindly put the link where your update.zip file is located.

Unfortunately I had upgraded to 8 for first videos but nothing to do, instead netflix lost 5.1 and netflix chat replied that those who developed the dinobot firmware did not purchase the 5.1 audio license for netflix.

• I did upgrade from ATV7 to ATV8 and lost E2. So I went back to ATV7 by using an ATV7 image (full not normal ful reload everything normal upgrades only operating system without erasing app). So I suggest you to look for an ATV7 full file and proceed to downgrade from ATV8

• Heres the link. I have no clue if it's going to take you back to 7. But, it's a worth a try if you haven't already? Keep us posted on your results.

https://drive.google.com/file/…wRqGCUk5nHuLBqBL3fR7/view

• I did upgrade from ATV7 to ATV8 and lost E2. So I went back to ATV7 by using an ATV7 image (full not normal ful reload everything normal upgrades only operating system without erasing app). So I suggest you to look for an ATV7 full file and proceed to downgrade from ATV8

Forgive me, I downloaded 2 full update.zip files for atv7 but it didn't work, could you please tell me a link to download it please. You can also tell me if this procedure is good:

update.zip on usb

usb behind the decoder

menu + information + local upgrade

or I did:

turn off the decoder

usb behind the deocder

press reset button

access the decoder until "upgrd" appears

can you confirm that this is the procedure?

For E2 missing on atv8 just enable the E2 item in the liveTv settings and then send an upgrade to an enigma2 file already ready using the green button when the "menu" message comes up

• Nothing to do, part of the system update but at about half the box restarts with atv8. I also thank you for your help. We hope that they will soon work on ATV8 to solve small problems.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!