TSMedia questions and support

There are 86 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,567 times. The last Post () by Tizcaya.

• hello

I have a problem to watch video in dailymotion addon on tesmedia15 version instaled.

I watch video on youtube work good.but in dailymotion addon i have this message link not found

no links found

Dailymotion ffixed now,just update the addon

screenshot-1366.png

screenshot-1367.png

screenshot-1368.png

screenshot-1369.png

screenshot-1370.png

YL2v0Qr5

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• mfaraj57

tsmediaBox HD becomes very slow, Spinner ON for long time until it opens !!!

• send me the log

as i have these machines need special attention as drivers are different so any problem needs special management as not occurring in other typical receivers

• Video work but when i search for a specific episode example episode 1 of detective conan i get other episode 23 12 45..... . Wish to fix soon

TSmedia brings the result of search as in original source,for search term should be simple like this

detective conan episode,the addon will list all episode and you select the one you want

• @FRANAK

tsmediaBox HD becomes very slow, Spinner ON for long time until it opens !!!

It is ok today witj me in pure2 image dm820

may be temporary

• all servers give error

• yes

some servers like OK most of them deleted from the servers,some servers are not supported by the TSmedia and the others although supported but needs special approach to analyze them and we are working for that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!