FeedsFinder Plugin

There are 106 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 30,532 times. The last Post () by Inspiral.

• momi133 added a new file:

• Go to Best Answer
  • master G

Added the Label FeedsFinder
  • momi133

Changed the title of the thread from “FeedsFinder Plugin By momi133” to “FeedsFinder Plugin(OE2 + DreamOS)”.
  • Hello,

I have installed the Feedsfinder plugin but I get a lock when searching but it will not scan. If I enter the data manually during manual scanning, he will find the feed.

What am I doing wrong? I use a DM 920 with a BCM45308X (DVB-S2) tuner.

Greetings,

JackieX

• oktus

Changed the title of the thread from “FeedsFinder Plugin (OE2 + DreamOS)” to “FeedsFinder Plugin”.
  • momi133 added a new version:

• Do you confirm that problem of feed freq scaning is solved and satfinder can search feed?

When the feed panel approves the defined channels,

it goes to the satellite to which the channel belongs.

does not find that channel by scanning.

your problem is related to channels or feeds?

New update 1.5

--Fix For multilib images. Thanks to @audi06_19

--Fixed for BlackHole image. BlackHole users Should select proper FEC to lock feed freq : Thanks to @shr776

--Fixed for VTI image. VTI users Should select proper FEC to lock feed freq : Thanks to @shr776

--Fix some bugs

• Sorry, I installed it on DREAM ELITE oe 2.5 but, when I open FeedFinder plugin, ENIGMA 2 crashes.

Please send crash log or a screenshot of green screen.

danyalex01,

neither the FeedsFinder Plugin nor the BissFeedAutoKey Plugin have worked in OE2,5 for a long time, even though the author thinks it does.

First of all, you should try to learn how to explain your problem..!

Can you see plugin in plugin list?

• Crash Log of green screen

Code
    [IDLE] 197.442208052 30 True
    unknown action WizardActions/down! typo in keymap?
    action ->  WizardActions ok
    [    1] FE_READ_UNCORRECTED_BLOCKS failed (Operation not supported)
    Screen <class 'Plugins.Extensions.FeedsFinder.plugin.FeedFinder'>((), {}): <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 371, in create
    return screen(self, *arguments, **kwargs)
    File "/usr/local/e2/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/FeedsFinder/plugin.py", line 257, in __init__
    KeyError: 'orbital_position'

First: Please make sure that last version is installed. (Press blue key)

Second: This error happen when a non-Dvb-S tuner is currently in use(like DvbT or ...) . First go to a sat channel and then use plugin.

>>> In the last version(V1.5), this error is fixed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!