FeedsFinder Plugin

There are 106 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 30,655 times. The last Post () by Inspiral.

• momi133,both plugins are not visible in the plugin list.

See below codes : it's related to "preinst" file of "enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen_12.84f_all". and "enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-gutemine_2.5-r6_all""

Selfish and arrogant author of these two plugins, delete all Panel plugins and Both Feed plugins.

• Hi momi133 could you please add satellite filter option ,

something like this it will be much better :

Code
    config.plugins.FeedsFinder.sat = ConfigSelection(default = "100", choices = [("None", "None"),("100", "EUTELSAT 10E"),("30", ("EUTELSAT 3E")),("70",("EUTELSAT 7W"))])

Code
    if config.plugins.FeedsFinder.sat.value =="None":
       self.allfeed=filter(lambda x: x.count('LifeTime') < 1 and x.count('=') > 6, f3.splitlines())
    else:
       feeds_filter = filter(lambda x: x.count('LifeTime') < 1 and x.count('=') > 6, f3.splitlines())
       self.allfeed = [feed for feed in feeds_filter if config.plugins.FeedsFinder.sat.value == feed.split(' ')[0]]

34b70372.jpg

a458f9f5.jpg

• Warning: Plugin HOST suspended due to over-traffic!

Your account has been temporarily suspended, because you have reached 5.03 GiB of traffic usage and your monthly allowance is 5 GiB. The traffic counter is reset at the end of the month and your account will be restored automatically.

• Warning: Plugin HOST suspended due to over-traffic!

Your account has been temporarily suspended, because you have reached 5.03 GiB of traffic usage and your monthly allowance is 5 GiB. The traffic counter is reset at the end of the month and your account will be restored automatically.

Dear momi133, How I can open SatFinder screen to added frequency and scan with SNR signal because now the plugin crash and I need only this option from plugin to added feeds frequency as fast as possible

I'm using VTI image on Vu+ Solo2

• Most of images, have satfinder plugin. check your plugin list.

• Yes, I have SatFinder but No "OK" to Scan inside the plugin

I have to go back to "Manual Scan" and its also No SNR signal inside "Manual Scan" to see if the frequency signal

• Official Post

When I disable LAN connection "FeedFinder" plugin open without crash and I can enter to "SatFinder"

I wish to make "SatFinder" working alone in other plugin or update plugin setting to be working without internet connection

efd5d38.jpg24b129368edfb5d7d1b.jpg

as already posted, Plugin HOST suspended due to over-traffic!

That is why the plugin dose not work !!

Use the manual plugin

AddKey aka Biss key Editor Plugin

• Added bisss key manually is not important; the important thing is the feature in FeedsFinder which is SatFinder with "Press OK to start scan" we needs this feature to work again4a97abf7e.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!