BOOT-FLASH-USB-E2-SIM2-DM800SE-25122019-Pgs

There are 85 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,783 times. The last Post () by frank087234.

• Yes.

Good morning brother. giorbak I didn't find whom help me to install this BOOT i didn't understand which posted by parageria in the first just be patient with me the first step i made the box boot from flash when i put flash in the reciever it boot from flash what i have in the screen 2 images OPENATV + OPENPLI i choose one of them if i choose OPENATV then i whish to install another images i used OPENMULTIBOOT's to install any image

the second if i wish to install as you made it i-e to install for exemple OPENNFR +NFRX4BOOT or DREAMELITE +MMBOOT what i'll do

the main confused it's how I change on DREAM-BOOT partition vmlinux i couldn' t understand this step please explain me with some pics

• In the Receiver Bios you must set the boot order to start the usb before the internal flash.

Read first post, paragraph 4.

-- Make your receiver (dm800se sim2) to boot from usb --.

Click on the link to get detailed instructions on how to do it (Bios configuration - DM 800HD se):

Primary boot source: usb [/autoexec_dm800se.bat]

Secondary boot source: flash

Enable USB support: [ENABLED]

• Hi ,

I have a DM800SE with a SIM 210 & can' ACCESS it because of forgotten password . It gets an ip but refuses to let me "connect" so I can't use DCC , PUTTY OR TELNET & can't flash a new image via Ethernet (browser) & of course has not got a COM for serial update/flashing. How can I go around it ? & Flash a new image ?

• If you forgot your password or used an extension for changing it with example on OpenPLi, you can clear the password by editing the first line in /etc/shadow which contains the hash of your password. Just delete the second parameter.

example:

root:.3nwZcSK66fbg:15617:0:99999:7::: \\with password:

root::15617:0:99999:7::: \\without password:

• Thanks for your answer but , How do I get to ...etc/shadow since I can't connect with DCC or Putty ? any clues ideas / utilities ? or simpler how to I flash a new image ?

• telnet works?

• Switch off the firewall as a test, if no FTP access

How to change password using Telnet with FTP prog DCC oder Filezilla.

open FTP Prog

enter your correct IP, or click on the magnifying glass, then on search, double click on the correct IP address and 2x ok, ready.

Now klick on Telnet:

user name: root (press enter)

write: passwd (press enter)

write the password you want (press enter) the entered password is not visible

write your new password again (press enter)

It should look something like this. It depends on what software and box you are using.

• I can't do that ...when I "log in" on DM800 via telnet I get just a "square cursor"& nothing else just BLANK screen. If I try to connect by PUTTY i get a "refuse to connect" message. Thus I can't access it ....

The truth of the matter is I have got this 2nd hand because mine got burned out ( no 3.3v) , I have been told that it was "locked" to a particular site etc ....

I did a factory reset & everything works "fine" except I can't access it to put my "DATA" on it !!!!!!!!

Thanks

• Thanks for the helping hand & all the info you supplied .

I found out about the MINI FLASHUP which bypasses the password was a lot easier !!!

• please sirs we need a shrt video or powerpoint explaining how to use this BOOT from A to Z

what do not you understand ?

i didn't understand which posted by parageria in the first just be patient with me the first step i made the box boot from flash when i put flash in the reciever it boot from flash what i have in the screen 2 images OPENATV + OPENPLI i choose one of them if i choose OPENATV then i whish to install another images i used OPENMULTIBOOT's to install any image

the second if i wish to install as you made it i-e to install for exemple OPENNFR +NFRX4BOOT or DREAMELITE +MMBOOT what i'll do

the main confused it's how I change on DREAM-BOOT partition vmlinux i couldn' t understand this step please explain me with some pics

• Thank you, but working only this 3 images:

nand : OpenPli

OMB flash: openbh 0.6

OMB OpenPli

OMB OpenATV

When install OMB PurE2, I have a lot or error:

DM800SE_2021-02-02_17-45-14.zip

Dream Two, h9sSE/h9s/h9 twin, sf8008/sx88/sx88+, Osmini4k, Gt-Media v8UHD/GTC/v9prime/v8xs/m7x/finder2, Amiko SHD 8900, Vu Zero/Zero 4K, Mecool K1/K2/K3, Azamerica s2015, Nazabox Xgame, Koqit K1 mini, TBS 5520se/5925/6922se/6903x, Openbox X5/S9, AZBOX TITAN twin/Premium+/Elite, Rasp Pi/pi3/pi4, t95 max+, Freesky Triplo X, Orange Pi PC, Coolsat 5000, Dm528s, DM800se, Satlink 6933/6960/6932, Mygica S270, Pixelview PlayTV . Motorized 5m - C band(20ºE - 116.8ºW), Motorized 1,80m - KU band

• After extract nfi dump to "images"

Dream Two, h9sSE/h9s/h9 twin, sf8008/sx88/sx88+, Osmini4k, Gt-Media v8UHD/GTC/v9prime/v8xs/m7x/finder2, Amiko SHD 8900, Vu Zero/Zero 4K, Mecool K1/K2/K3, Azamerica s2015, Nazabox Xgame, Koqit K1 mini, TBS 5520se/5925/6922se/6903x, Openbox X5/S9, AZBOX TITAN twin/Premium+/Elite, Rasp Pi/pi3/pi4, t95 max+, Freesky Triplo X, Orange Pi PC, Coolsat 5000, Dm528s, DM800se, Satlink 6933/6960/6932, Mygica S270, Pixelview PlayTV . Motorized 5m - C band(20ºE - 116.8ºW), Motorized 1,80m - KU band

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!