Best Tuner for vu+ ultimo 4k

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 617 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• abu baniaz I want to buy vu+ box , the best one ( i Think vu+ ultimo 4k ) , but i am confused with tuner should i buy. I only have sat dish with normal LNB ( not unicable ) , i want to be able to Watch a channel and record Another one on samme transponder. I Think about 1xDVBS-S2XFBC Twin and 1xDVB-S2- Dual. Whats difference between Twin and dual ? i want both FBC and non-FBC tunner , because i read somewhere that non -FBC tunner is more sensitive than FBC-tunner, is that right ? Thanks in advance.

• Official Post

You can use an FBC tuner with a normal/universal LNB

You can use a normal tuner with Unicable

All FBC modules (cards) have two physical connections. They are however internally linked

There are two types of pluggable FBC satellite modules, one is S2X on is just S2. The same slot accepts the MTSIF Terrestrial tuner.

The Ultimo4k has three connections for tuner modules.

Two x FBC modules. ( DVB-S2X, DVB-S2 or DVB-C). Or the MTSIF Terrestrial tuner.

One x standard tuner module.

The Vu standard tuner modules/cards come in a variety of options

Single sat input (also has loop out)

Twin sat input

Twin hybrid

I am not sure about the tuner sensitivities, so I cannot give suitable information for you to decide. Maybe an idea to ask Huevos

VU+ ULTIMO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!