Oscam servers error after GUI restart

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 784 times. The last Post () by daimler.

• Everytime I restart GUI (after skin change or plugin istallation) all servers are OFF for a long time.

Restarting OScam doesn´t help. The same is happening with Ncam.

I have Amiko Viper 4K and Pure2 but it was happening also with OpentATV or OpenHDF.

Where can be the problem?

Amiko Viper 4K, PurE2

Vu+ Zero 4K, PurE2

• I use the same readers (with different ports) in Vu+ Zero 4K and there it is working quite good.

But if I use the same Oscam configs in Amiko Viper 4K there is the problem I have described above.

Please could you check my Ncam config files? Ncam works better for me in Amiko.

Amiko Viper 4K, PurE2

Vu+ Zero 4K, PurE2

• Hi.

I don't know ncam. According to the configuration files he attached, it looks like some copy of Oscam, which has some features modified, but otherwise it is still probably the same (Oscam).

There may be some mysteries, conveniences, details - eg. like when you restart Oscam respectively. if you stop Oscam in a regular way, Oscam doesn't send a "disconnect" packet to remote readers (to the softcam server). But if you restart the other softcam, that is, Ncam, it also sends a message to the server for "disconnect". In the case of Oscam theoretically, the softcam server then thinks that you are still connected and refuses to logically connect you multiple times from one IP or from the same account (protection from sharing - this is the case with most paid softcam servers). But I just thought of it as one of the possible causes of the problem. I don't know if this is the cause of your problem.

I assume correctly that the Oscam you use for testing, you have the latest version, i. 11572?

Another suspicious behavior I see from the LOG is the use of the Emulatora (OscamEmu) module, which may already be built into Ncam? I don't know ... I don't know Ncam unfortunately. Because you run it there via Emulator ... loading SoftCam.key file - I don't know what if Skylink 0624 / 0D96 doesn't need anything like that. You got those config from who? Directly from "share server administrators"?

Something is still wrong there.

If you use an EMU module, so in the oscam.conf settings you should have the following values set when using Oscam-Emu for OpenATV / HDF / PLi and others, since OpenATV and its similar image are based on enigm OE 2.0 core:

extended_cw_api = 2

...instead of the following line:

extended_cw_api = 1

# [(1) = OE2.0 / 2.5-ARM AND (2) = OE2.0-MPISEL]

I don't understand about the ARM and MIPSEL that you had in the Ncam configuration file, because as far as I know it doesn't matter on the chipset architecture, but only on the Enigma core - either you have an OE 2.0 based enigma or an OE 2.2+ based enigma.

(I also sent you a private message.)

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!