Help with oscam check restart script UR IMAGE TM600

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,035 times. The last Post () by Huntamick.

• Im running oscam r185+Cccam 2.1.3 on a TM600 latest UR Image the cam was downloaded straight of the image blue pannel.

Ive noticed it has stopped twice in the last 3 days, and left my server off for a couple of hours, Ive read a few posts but the check restart scripts seem to be for linux pc servers.

Can someone please point me in the right direction to solve this issue on a TM600.

I have noticed on the DM500 there's an option to auto reconnect card handler but there's no option on the UR IMAGE for this. :haha:

Any help please it's a bit of a head bust.

Id also like to set the cam to reboot at 5am every morning or even the box to do a reboot which ever is the best option ?

• Thanks for that I will have a check, I have checked my warnings in the tmp folder and there was only one are 2 old ip address attempts days old , I dont know where the debug log file is but I will find it now and take a look :@)

cheers for the input

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!