where to find openvpn plugin for Dm900/OpenPLI 7.2

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,264 times. The last Post () by jazzzz.

• I have a new Dm900UHD and just switched from newNigma2 to OpenPli 7.2.... I realized there is no openvpn plugin installed or proposed for this image. Can someone route me to the right place to get the plugin … i already set it up in NN2 image so i should be familiar with the setting procedure

• very strange … no answer to this request…

i am a newbie in vpn setting and just subscribed to a service with SurfShark

- I found easily how to set up a vpn client on my router

- i downloaded modules from my vpn provider to install vpn on Windows 10 and a Linux Ubuntu server with no problem

- i found easily openvpn plugin on NewNigma2 and installed it on my Dm8000/NN2 and also on a Dm900UHD/NN2

Now i switched to OpenPLI 7.2 but couldn't find any way, any plugin, any tool or any hint to get there !

Is there anyone with openPLI 7.2 who has managed to install a vpn client on his box ? Please help….

I just work to surfshark support… they told me to issue "opkg install openvpn" but that command fails in the Dm900hd / OpenPLI 7.2 i have here

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!