NFR4XBoot & OPDBoot MultiBoot Plugins can work on Most Modern images even if two teams not support our boxs

There are 136 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 24,010 times. The last Post () by pincoxx.

• :welcome41:

?thumbnail=1

923095066.gif

ae56491075.png

d05c6ba7cb8a352.jpg

898672957.png

136114-5fe53d29227b934df48d0546d-png

NFR4XBoot&OPDBoot MultiBoot Plugins can work on Most Modern images even if two teams not support our boxs

898672957.png

677367993.gif

NFR4XBoot For a team opennfr

OPDBoot For a team opendroid

The two are the same & best in MultiBoot

But a team opennfr It is the first in this field a team opendroid I think he took it from him This is not our topic

898672957.png

We assume that the two teams do not support our boxs Like me the two teams do not support my humble and old box Spark 7162 What do we do to take advantage of them to work You don't do anything. I pulled the Plugins from the image of the two teams with the latest issue and transferred them to you so that you can work on them and benefit from them . after dismantling one of their copies and drawing the plunge from it is a difficult process. Provided that copies are Modern I worked on the version openatv 6.3

NFR4XBoot-opennfr-6.4

OPDBoot-opendroid-7.0

898672957.png

Use only one of the two Plugins as per your choice. The two equals

After unzip One of the two files that you choose to use

Plugins Folder Named NFR4XBoot or OPDBoot transfer by program dcc to following the path

usr /lib/ engima2 / python / Plugin / extensions

And transport the two file to the path / sbin

Then Exit & restart your receiver

After the reboot , you will find Plugin in the main menu and Plugin list

Remember First you have to Divide your external flash with any program you like, and to which number you prefer a search that is one of the Partition Swap fat 32 And the rest of Partition ext3

898672957.png

How to work on them to make MultiBoot this topic is long and needs further topic

136115-1999e-png

NFR4XBoot-opennfr-6.4.rar

OPDBoot-opendroid-7.0.rar

Enjoy & Good luck

310271357.gif 310271357.gif

194013c334faef8ef310435e8.png

310271357.gif 310271357.gif

• master G

Added the Label OPDBoot
  • Who will testing on Zgemma H7s?

And can they work together in miltuboot following images; PurE2, OpenPLI, Sat-lodge, OpenESI, OpenATV, OpenHDF, OpenVIX, OpenSPA, Opendroid...

Neoboot unfortunately does not allow this.

Maybe this plugin will be able to '' reconcile '' different images ...

• In H7 it's "kruha preko pogace", janjca mu... :rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Neee, ovo je pogaca, a ti 'os' kruha preko nje...:rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Ma super je Zgemma, super je i PurE naravno, ali više image-a dopušta veći izbor skinova, meni je više do toga,(fullhd skin sa velikom fontom u delovima skinia koji me zanimaju. OpenATV donekle pokriva ovu potrebu). Generalno, za ovakve kao ja bi bilo bolje i da nema multiboot, samo više sedim pred ovim kantima i ubijam moju jadnu kičmu...
    Živ bio drug...:)

• Estuary is loaded with options for fonts, size, colour etc. etc. Not working at your end? Did you test it??

40311bf01fb4a2764.jpg

da91f3c3ce31.jpg

a2b0b584a621.jpg

6b1a1841ddf6225.jpg

Plus, in the general settings - loads of possibilities, I guess in all OE-A images, like this...

6476d528d981a.jpg

875f204208ca45604.jpg

Try and tell, please...

Good luck!

• Ahmed Sir, in which images i can install these plugins?

• just tested nfrx4boot in vu zero4k.

flash image is openatv 6.3

install pure2 6.3 in multiboot.

everything seems to be working very smoothly.

later will check other images and will feed back about any issue.

VU ZERO 4K

wetek play2

• Remember First you have to Divide your external flash with any program you like, and to which number you prefer a search that is one of the Partition Swap fat 32 And the rest of Partition ext3

I'm sorry, I didn't understand correctly, could you explain me better?

If I wanted to boot 5 images in multiboot, would I have to create a Fat32 and 5 Ext partition?

Thankyou & good luck

• yes If you wanted to boot 5 images in multiboot Divide your external flash 6 Partition

that is one of the Partition Swap fat 32 And the rest of Partition ext3
    The copies will be installed on Partition ext3

Partition Swap fat 32 The plugin will be installed on it

you can to Divide your external flash with any program you like, and to which number you prefer

• thankyou ahmed gazye,

i tried with the nfrboot with zgemma h9 combo, with flash image Pure2 6.5.

1 fat32 + 6ext3 partition.

Everything goes smoothly but if I choose boot one of the uploaded images it won't start

PS:The images are mmc.zip, not usb.zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!