NFR4XBoot & OPDBoot MultiBoot Plugins can work on Most Modern images even if two teams not support our boxs

There are 136 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 24,176 times. The last Post () by pincoxx.

• It's not important what is in flash, so long as it works... for any of multiboot plugins...

The point is to get unlimited space for any image on a USB or such device...

Alas, I can't get this one to work at all... with any image...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• It's not important what is in flash, so long as it works... for any of multiboot plugins...

The point is to get unlimited space for any image is a USB or so device...

Alas, I can't get this one to work at all... with any image...

Speed is a crucial thing in old boxes like ours. Some images are faster than others. That's why we keep trying available images till one decides the best for his box. For example, PKTeam 5.5 is the best for my box so far given that it is installed on internal flash. When I installed it on external flash, the sound disappears like every a couple of seconds. Maybe I should use a faster flash drive. I have heard PurE2 is currently the best for spark boxes. I should give it a try.

Anyway, you may try someone's backup but I guess you want to get it to work by yourself.

• I did make it work - but with Image Maker, not with NFR/OPD!

Now, ahmed gazye told us that with this one errors happen as a matter of course, so we must delete the failed attempt and try again and again, until we succeed...

To me this sounds bad and I gave up on this plugin, as not such a serious an effort. Not coded competently enough. And I tried...

Image Manager, however, is written competently by Vasiliks! Try it. I wrote in detail how to make it all work, which you can OPEN FROM THIS LINK > How To Use Image Manager Plugin on All Spark Receivers

And you do not need anything else for it. I installed 3 images with that, plus I have a partition to serve as HDD, all on 32GB USB stick. And you're right: a fast one is needed! Even then it's not "fast", as this is an old machine, limited in capabilities, since it's an old, single core processor, not much RAM etc.

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Have you seen/opened the link I just posted for you in my post above yours?:rasta2bigsmoke0gf1::hello:don-t_mention::thank_you2:

But to think one can run an image for one processor/STB on another processor/STB is really lazy... :tongue1::laugh1:

C'mon, m8... wake up... You must do the images for that box from scratch, on another USB stick, of course...:cool1:

• I did now :) . It is quite long and detailed post. Thanks for such a neat and organized work.

I have gone through it quickly, I didn't conclude that the image manager lets you install spark7111 images on spark7162 box. Would you please confirm that?

• No, m8, as I just said: different processor, different box - you must use the images made for that box, not the ones made for another processor/box...

And you're welcome! :)

• Probably OK.

But - try OpenATV in flash and then Image Manager.

Install PurE2, OpenATV and OpenSPA on USB stick via Image Manager and enjoy... :)

Install Image Manager in each image, of course, so you can boot into all the images, using Image Maker...

• 6.3, a stable one.

So long as it works stably in the flash, one can experiment on the USB stick...

• My friend / Octa8on

The topic is addressed to those who do not have a suitable replacement for their device, but you have the suitable alternative for your device

Relax yourself from all this fatigue and work like me

install opennfr-5.3-sparktriplex-20160530_usb for spark sti 7162 On the internal flash of the device

I install the copy on the internal flash not for itself, but to use its own plugin Nfr4X Multiboot to make the multi-boot only

the copy on my device that has nothing, just install a raw copy without any additions, and I only work on it when installing copies or erasing it with the plugin Nfr4X And on the external flash, you can install all copies that you prefer fully after adding all the additions you like, as you now have a large space on the external flash to do this.

The raw version is available in the forum at the following link for processor 7162

The latest version of opennfr-5.3-sparktriplex-20160530_usb for spark sti 7162

Good luck

310271357.gif 310271357.gif

136181-194013c334faef8ef310435e8-png

• Thanks Ahmed for you valuable input.

opennfr 5.3 used to work with me in the past. I tried it last week it gave me an error. that's why I wanted to try a new method of having multiboot.

What do you think of opennfr 6.4?

• My friend / Octa8on

opennfr 6.4 It is developed for the processor 7111 and not for the processor 7162 Yes, it can be installed on the external flash by plugin Nfr4X , but since you will install it on the internal flash of the device, I do not advise you to do this because the matter is different with regard to the internal flash, which can cause a problem boot for the device The method you mentioned is special open nfr 5.3 The best and most secure

Good luck

• My friend / anwar saheb

The version does not work with Some of plugins, and not only that, but you do not need it

The topic is addressed to those who do not have a suitable replacement for their device, but you have the suitable alternative for your device

Team opendroid Supports your device You will find opd boot Inside the version assigned to your device

Download it From the team site install it on your device and then work on opd boot through it

Download Link

http://images.opendroid.org/7.…vusolo4k-20200321_usb.zip

Download page

http://images.opendroid.org/7.0/Vu+/index.php?open=vusolo4k

Enjoy & Good luck

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!