New PurE2 v. 6.5 to test - your feedback, please...

There are 1,315 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 137,275 times. The last Post () by krasnoludek123.

• I tried flashing on the fly in my Zgemma H9 Combo with a new 6.5 of 2nd May but at the end it was not visible at all.

So, my conclusion - from what Delfi has told us - is that if you flash a new image and succeed, all other images might be lost. Incompatibility is the key word. Maybe in a week or two one might have compatibility again and in that case the most likely outcome will be - new flashing of everything from scratch... Maybe it's better to be patient and wait for this one to blow over...???

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• ...unless you were waiting for this...

Delfi says:

"It seems Kodi now works on H7 and HD51 (ax51/mutant51). More updates during the day."

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• I don't think so, sorry....

• I don't think so, sorry....

It could be a good idea... Display the news on the screen when they are, with scrolling test at the bottom .... Very good, i think ....

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

• Again, images built after 4/5 of May need to be flashed on-line due to many changes. Frankly, I have not tried a simple SW update as it is more than likely to fail (sys stuff, python, e2, etc.) - says Delfi/tromo...

• I don't know why, but my zgemma h9s moving zapping very slowly (channel lists). Another problem, after online upgrade today I don't see menu setup anymore (black screen when press menu button).

I'll try new flash to see if solve this 2 problems.

I have simmilar problem (slowly channel lists) using dm800se. Both receivers, I did fresh OpenATv installation (only english 800se) to compare and fast (normal) zapping.

Dream Two, h9sSE/h9s/h9 twin, sf8008/sx88/sx88+, Osmini4k, Gt-Media v8UHD/GTC/v9prime/v8xs/m7x/finder2, Amiko SHD 8900, Vu Zero/Zero 4K, Mecool K1/K2/K3, Azamerica s2015, Nazabox Xgame, Koqit K1 mini, TBS 5520se/5925/6922se/6903x, Openbox X5/S9, AZBOX TITAN twin/Premium+/Elite, Rasp Pi/pi3/pi4, t95 max+, Freesky Triplo X, Orange Pi PC, Coolsat 5000, Dm528s, DM800se, Satlink 6933/6960/6932, Mygica S270, Pixelview PlayTV . Motorized 5m - C band(20ºE - 116.8ºW), Motorized 1,80m - KU band

• Found a little bug displaying estuary alternative Channel list...

Using "make font bigger/smaller for" option, and selecting "+10%", which is best solution for 65" TV (attached first image), the result is unpleasant... (attached second image)...

• I don't know why, but my zgemma h9s moving zapping very slowly (channel lists). Another problem, after online upgrade today I don't see menu setup anymore (black screen when press menu button).

I'll try new flash to see if solve this 2 problems.

I have simmilar problem (slowly channel lists) using dm800se. Both receivers, I did fresh OpenATv installation (only english 800se) to compare and fast (normal) zapping.

If I'm not mistaken, Gorski posted here that all images after 5/6 of May needs a fresh flash install due to Python upgrade.

• Yes and then one needs to set it up carefully...

There are many possible variations of PurE2 installations > settings, Plugins > settings, tools > settings, channels list > settings, picons > settings, SWAP > settings.......

Using "make font bigger/smaller for" option, and selecting "+10%", which is best solution for 65" TV (attached first image), the result is unpleasant... (attached second image)...

65 inch TV needs bigger fonts? Where do you sit, how far from the TV?

65 inch TV needs bigger fonts? Where do you sit, how far from the TV?

55', i'm sorry...😄😄

However, an overset problem remains, as can be seen clearly from the photo...😉

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

did you read this? :)

Yes, I had read ... But I was hoping he was referring to higher oversizes ... With my TV at 5 m I assure you that the default character and also the increased one +5 is not the best ....:P

• 5m? Where do you live, in Balmoral?:laugh1:

• Official Post

Would be kind of easy to just increase the size of the label to match the oversize settings ;)

• Would be kind of easy to just increase the size of the label to match the oversize settings ;)

Not necessarily, guys, as it is a very "busy" skin, doing - as KiddaC would put it - all kinds of "fancy" stuff, giving the user tons of options...

Besides, he has a life, where he has to work hard... long hours and then he has to learn a new lingo, culture and all that...

We're lucky to have him occasionally fix FNC stuff and so on on a crappy connection at wee hours of the morning...

Now, if anyone thinks it's really easy to mess with all that stuff without messing up all kinds of other stuff... OK...

Try it, please... We'll welcome the help... I am sure! :)

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!