New PurE2 v. 6.5 to test - your feedback, please...

There are 1,315 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 137,703 times. The last Post () by krasnoludek123.

• Always the latest, yes...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• It says do not update = from the beginning = from USB.

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Drivers update for Zgemma (HiSilicon), Dinobots, Giga 4k (graphics/EGl)

• Well. I gave the Pure2 team feedback on a continuous reboot situation I have with the pure2 image. I waited patiently and things looked promising after downloading and installing "zgemmah7-PurE2-6.5-20200719_recovery_emmc.zip". I just did an update on my zgemma h7.ac and I'm back into the continuous 2 second reboot loop again. I have to go back to OpenPli again now. Hope this issue can be solved. Can't provide a log file because 2 seconds of reboot tine does not allow me to do that.

• Well. I gave the Pure2 team feedback on a continuous reboot situation I have with the pure2 image. I waited patiently and things looked promising after downloading and installing "zgemmah7-PurE2-6.5-20200719_recovery_emmc.zip". I just did an update on my zgemma h7.ac and I'm back into the continuous 2 second reboot loop again. I have to go back to OpenPli again now. Hope this issue can be solved. Can't provide a log file because 2 seconds of reboot tine does not allow me to do that.

hello,

test this for you stb please flash with USB clean without setting takeover, you can backup your setting manually.

zgemmah7-PurE2-6.5-20200729_usb

• Thank you .atari. I'll give that a try on the weekend. Since the receiver doesn't reboot when tuned to satellite or IPTV, I was able to enter my email address in the log settings. I should be able to provide a copy of the log next time. Enigma2 has many features I still need to learn about.

• You put in a finished/saved channels list or do you scan it manually?

• There's something wrong there, then... But sorry, I am in EU... no idea...

I would do it without restoring settings, from scratch, manually scanning everything, one by one...

Then, test one at a time, removing all other cables etc. Process of elimination...

Good luck!

• Yes, I did try without restoring settings. Basically started with a blank slate and didn't get too far before the reboot loop. Here is what I did.

I originally saw the problem after installing a plugin so I reflashed and just restarted the GUI while at the home screen to replicate the reboot problem after a plugin is installed, no problems. I then scanned terrestrial channels and watched for a few minutes, everything fine at this point. I then restarted the GUI while tuned to a terrestrial channel and the reboot loop started. I also tested OpenATV on my ZGemma H7.AC and had the same results described in this post. Front display shows 2537 after reboot.

So that test minimized the possible variables.

The log file I provided was generated after I tuned to a terrestrial channel inducing the reboot loop.

• OpenPLi is a different branch - try that and tell, please...

Also, OPenViX - maybe... if you're lucky...

Don't restore settings!

Manually scan!

Good luck!

• Hello everybody

🌹Many thanks to all the team🌹

✅Luckily,the latest version of PurE2 6.5 (19.7.2020) spark7111 is very wonderful and great.

❌Unfortunately; the same problem of remote volume circle (v +/ v -) changes channels.

👉 We hope to use neutrino settings for remote control to be perfect.

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Noooo....

Read a little, m8.... In Settings you can change that.

I wouldn't, I think our setting for that is much better (to me PurE2 settings combination is perfect!) - but if you are stuck on that....

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!