New PurE2 v. 6.5 to test - your feedback, please...

There are 1,315 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 137,429 times. The last Post () by krasnoludek123.

• I have nothing against the image or the team behind it, I do appreciate every team member's effort behind this master-piece

Yifi-FNC is a great unique plugin and should be untouched

A torrentplayer with Pure2 interface would be phenomenal.

In the end its just a suggestion. A thing that we might see in the next update or the one after it or maybe never

The Grass Was Greener

• You have a torrent player for E2 in PurE2.... In fact, THE torrent player, if you set it up properly!

It's not unlimited, like for a PC, no... But you are welcome to try...

Do you know why there aren't almost any torrent players for E2? 'Cause it's rather difficult!

It took Delfi's and Franc's many talents to make all the libs etc. necessary for it to work stably...

And I did tell you they are rather short with free time and good will, frankly... for many a reason....

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• I had the chance to mess around with other sources in YIFI-FNC, however it seems like the search is only limited to movies with this plugin. That's why I am suggesting making a full-on TorrentPlayer plugin with dedicated categories like TV series , anime , music etc

It's called yify with a reason (yify movies only). That's the point.

btw.

We can make torrent player in a few days (maybe hours), but we do not have enough free time for all.

So, yify-FNC, for now (original/untouched yify movies only).

Maybe in the future.

• Yes, now you could... But initially it was a struggle.... innit? :)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• 118.gif118.gif118.gif118.gif

I installed the new version 5/12/2020 on my device spark processor 7162 on the external flash

using the enigma2-plugin-extensions-imagemanager_2.5.5_sh4

The copy is wonderful. All thanks and appreciation to the wonderful team

But my advice is not to install the plugin enigma2-plugin-extensions-freeserver_7.0.8 with the ipk extension because it leads to many changes in the system, which leads to it Box stuck and the collapse of the version

This is what happened to me more than once, now and before

e0ccf4a5fe5bb5ca7448.jpg

118.gif118.gif118.gif118.gif

Here shows the number of flashes that I am working on for external copies, 2 external flashes

9b9bd1c3f54a8c9830f81.jpg

55ab8f237fabe0ab.jpg

7903da69d648ff55178ac52.jpg

bootlogo PurE2 1920x1080 by oktus

XtjOuPv.jpg

138268-6a27f64e2e9a32c7b42-png

Enjoy & Good luck

?thumbnail=1

• So, don't install these bad apples, m8....

• But just said they are creating problems and PurE2 is not working...

So, if some of them are changing libs, you may have problems, as PurE2 will no longer be as intended....

Ergo, once again, if you are having problems with such plugins - do NOT install them... simple but effective...

• But just said they are creating problems and PurE2 is not working...

So, if some of them are changing libs, you may have problems, as PurE2 will no longer be as intended....

Ergo, once again, if you are having problems with such plugins - do NOT install them... simple but effective...

If you can get to the origin of the problem and deal with it in a correct way so that it does not affect the version if there is no problem and since the plugin is wonderful and provides us with effective and important things

• I can't see a legitimate reason why would such a plugin change crucial components of PurE2.

So, I would say that the correct way to deal with it is to ditch such a plugin...

I mean, to change a whole PurE2 because of some aggressive plugin?

Why not take what is in it and put it in your OSCam instead...?

• Plugin bring many free servers and re-written servers files to Most important emus In addition to other functions and as long as we can deal with it in a correct way without damaging the copy, why should we leave it and not benefit from what it offers us?

59ea85fc.jpg

3dc1557d.jpg

• I guess I told you why... but if you can't hear me... :(

• Official Post

Actually what is the issue? If you install with an IPK and it breaks something its just a bad setup of the ipk where correct dependency files are missing

If the plugin works when you just upload the plugin with ftp that confirm the above statement.

• I guess I told you why... but if you can't hear me... :(

i hear you good & Answered to benefit from what it offers us

to take what is in it and put it in OSCam The plugin must be installed on another copy, then transfer the lines of the servers from the emus server file to the same files on the PurE2 is a long process

• Official Post

With copy you refer to another stb? and from that stb you transfer the new oscam.server to the stb with Pure2?

And if you run the plugin direct on your stb with Pure2 the config files get overwritten?

So there is no crash when you install and use the plugin?

Why do i ask this.. well because a friend of mine hade this issue and he made a custom script where the freeserver lines was added to the oscam.server file instead of creating a new one.

• No, m8. Ahmed's English is not that great, what he means by a "copy" is simply an "image"... and so on...

You get that after a while of reading his posts - although it's still difficult to read them... ;)

Please, share your friend's script with Ahmed... :)

• Official Post

Well Ahmed my Swenglish can be somewhat confusing also ;)

I will contact my friend and see if i can get a copy of his script. Its pretty amazing you dont even need to have the plugin installed

Script is downloading all it needs from the git ;)

• That'd be cool! :)

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!