New PurE2 v. 6.5 to test - your feedback, please...

There are 1,315 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 137,223 times. The last Post () by krasnoludek123.

• Another problem yify-fnc with Subssupport.

Here is the screenshot :

f7361cbcac83acd1c4a92d6b.png

Subssupport works fine with another plugins.For example : Turkvod, torrentPlayer...

Also Filmler-FNC not listing any content.

Here is the screenshot :

8071b9b9e9fdb370bea.jpg

Lookmovie-FNC doesn't play any content.When I want to start video; player exiting after 2 seconds and returning to the movie list.

I installed a clean image but, the problems have not been fixed

My box : Gigablue HD Quad Plus.

Image Version : Pure2 6.5.

Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Edited 8 times, last by olebiri ().

• Hello good evening, I have little with an enigma team that they gave me from the golden media spark brand from the 2015 reloaded, but I cannot open the channels with powervu encryption, only the biss keys and director, someone could support me, I am currently using the image pure 2 6.5 the most current that came out on January 7.

I pass you the specifications of the equipment:

Annex images

">pXGNf5j

I hope I have a solution to my problem

• Yes im also having trouble with Lookmovie-FNC on my ZGEMMA H7 ,Tried to reinstall it but no good.

• Hi guys! Some sites are down (TR) and some have introduced new protection, work in progress, this is not so simple and much fun. For yiffy, I have to check.
    H7 has native multiboot capabilities, if one needs only 2 images, flashing of v63 two image recovery should work and later reflash each partition with v65 or whatever.
    As per pvu on sh4, ah well not sure which sat etc, but this is perhaps the wrong area to sort out these problems.

• Ok, but which box? If it is not zgemma H7, I'm not sure that I can be helpful, for combo/twin, perhaps soon, for older H9ers not likely as it needs a special bootloader but there is enough mess with mSD expansion.... gorski is at home with these boxes.

• Uhh, ok for H9S I must admit that I'm not really sure, as a year or so ago the focus was to make expansion to the micro SD card. Sometimes Zgemma nomenaclature protocols can be a bit confusing especially for H9.x.xx models :) Alas, you could try openmultiboot from the feeds, but really not certain (except that it won't work in mSD expanded setup).
    Sorry I could not be more helpful :(

• Hi guys! Some sites are down (TR) and some have introduced new protection, work in progress, this is not so simple and much fun. For yiffy, I have to check.
    H7 has native multiboot capabilities, if one needs only 2 images, flashing of v63 two image recovery should work and later reflash each partition with v65 or whatever.
    As per pvu on sh4, ah well not sure which sat etc, but this is perhaps the wrong area to sort out these problems.

Dear tromo;

Thanks for the feedback.

We are waiting...

Thanks & Regards.

• Hi all. Just received a new Zgemma H92H SE. I have looked for the Pure2 build compatible with this vesrion of Zgemma, but the only one I can find on the Pur-E2.club site is for Zgemma H92H. Will that be compatible with the SE version? If not, does Pure2 have a version for the SE box and if so, where can I download that? Thanks

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!