Sunray4 DM800se need help

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 553 times. The last Post () by diode84.

• Hello

Is there any support on the forum for a Sunray4 DM800SE. I have had it for quite a few years and it's running an openpli image that had been modified to run on Sunray4.

That is about all I can remember for now but would like to update image etc.

I will quite understand if this is not the correct forum for this but ask for any recommendations that do not involve spending money as I have none.

Thanks

diode84

• Hi guys. i have thesame machine with triple tuner and brought it back to life for cabel tv. i flashed openpli 7.2 star. I need help with trial tuner in other to configur tune C.

Sugestions please.

• Hi guys. i have thesame machine with triple tuner and brought it back to life for cabel tv. i flashed openpli 7.2 star. I need help with trial tuner in other to configur tune C.

Sugestions please.

I bought the same Tuner but couldn’t get cable side working ?

if just want cable services change the Tuner to just a cable one or buy a combo receiver like the DM525

Inspiral

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• Thanks everyone, I will stick with Openpli image as it is working well.

One question or maybe two

How do I access and set the homepage.

And the best settings editor and the best settings for UK freesat.

I have a 1m dish pointed at 6E with 19E and 13E lnbs and a 28.2 dish and will try to get the 1m back into use when I get familiar again with the Sunray4 again. Its amazing what I have forgotten.

Thanks for the help so far.

• The SIM card is the same size. What is important is whether it is an A8P, Sim2, Esta or other SIM.

If you are not going to flash a different image, then you don't need to know unless it crashes.

All I remember is mine was an early Sunray4 and after a year or so upgrade sims were available but quite expensive so I never upgraded.

I think it is definitely not an A8P SIM

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!