Problem with standby Dreambox DM-7080HD

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,089 times. The last Post () by teak-won-do.

• I have a problem with a dreambox DM-7080HD.

When I leave it on standby for a while, then I can no longer turn the receiver back on, neither with the remote control nor with the button on the receiver.

I have to restart it from the rear switch.

However, the receiver is working because I can reach the oscam and the openwebif remotely. I tried to disconnect the various connected devices one by one (hard disk, fan, tuners), but the problem remains.

As an image I use OpenATV 6.3 (the same one that I use on another DM-7080HD without having any problems).

Any suggestions to solve the problem?

• Control the frontpanel connectors and remove / reinsert them few time to clean the contacts of the connectors... perhaps it could help.

You can also try to permute the ftontpanel to see if its the one giving the problem (so the other box will have the problem with the frontpanel of the first box)

Emo

• I activated debuglog and this is result

Enigma2-debug-20200304_17-08-13.log

di

I did a test and when the receiver is locked I can change channels using the old remote controls (for example remote control of Dreambox DM-8000).

The RC10 remote control still does not work as the buttons on the display.

If I restart the receiver everything works again.

d a test and when the receiver is locked I can change channels using the old remote controls for the Dreambox DM-8000. The RC0 remote control still does not work as the buttons on the display.
    If I restart the receiver everything works again

Where is the problem?

• check times the ground cable on power supply, it may be that it is not properly attached. That could also be a reason

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!