​Amiko Alien 8900 (1) & Amiko Alien 2 Enigma2 Blackmod v.(6.2)rose 2020-06-03 for spark sti7111 & sti7162 usb zip

There are 44 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,142 times. The last Post () by ahmed gazye.

• my friend / amrsalah45

What was done with the issue of installing the version by plugin image manger

I tried installing the version in the plugin nfr4 boot for open nfr 5.3 so I can see if there is a solution to the problem with another plugin

I faced the problem of not installing by the plugin, but I was able to solve the problem by unzip the copy and re-compressing the Enigma 2 file through the WinZip program.

The version was installed, but after the installation by the plugin, a problem similar to yours appeared, and it was solved by the way i put it in my forum topic on this link.

Solving the problem in Neutrino image after installing by plugin imagemanager

In the end, this is the result. The copy was successfully worked on, and it is a really great copy, even if it lacks some Python files to work on for all plugins.

643eeb3ce7171532966b.jpg

• Yes .. You are 100% Right

I went to many other Arabic website to find a solution for my problem

WHICH IS NOT AGAINST THE FORM RULES (correct me if I'm wrong at this point)

I know that you always do your best to help all of us there is absolutely no doubt about that

For your information's I have tried almost all the suitable images for my device and all the images you have recommended to me too

but the result is ZERO (0)

I've an Idea for you .. and I'm sure you can help us to do that

Lets create a thread to ask our members to upload the XML files to be used by the

EPG-import plugin and we can copy them to the right folder in the plugin source to enjoy it

At the end i would like to say thanks again for all your efforts to help all of us as always

:love::love:Thanks dear Ahmed :thumbup::thumbup:

• Dear Ahmad

The same solution from the same forum that you went to

What you should notice there is that Forum you were in the Dreambox and vu+ devices department, and they solve the problems of these devices and work on these devices that they are modern devices that have a modern hard ware and a strong copy of the Enigma 2 of these devices are modern with all the files necessary for the work of plugins while our devices are different old and hard ware is weak and copies Its enigma2 even if its Modern is incomplete due to the poor size of the internal flash, the rams and the processor. You should notice well my advice to you that I have previously told you If you entered the Spark section of this forum, you did not find anything useful, all old topics, and there is no interest in them because they care about modern devices, and the Spark section is considered empty

Advice for you and all friends, so it may benefit those who love

You should work on your Spark device and in your head that important information is that the Spark device has become from the past time and the hardware special is weak if not all modern things can work on it

This is what I consider when working on my device, so I don't carry the device, do I myself

Things greater than their ability

Let's make that the last post on this plugin. I don’t have much time to waste on something unhelpful, because I didn’t subscribe to the reply on this plugin anymore.

138268-6a27f64e2e9a32c7b42-png

Enjoy & Good luck

?thumbnail=1

• my friend ahmed gazy

thanks for your effort

i do your suggestion and the error finished but when i boot to the image it doesn't work

it boot and after that stop not loaded any more and the device stop working

• my friend / amrsalah45

Have you implemented the included in my topic and created a boot file and it appears as shown in the picture?

764ca3a164b4db408b13.jpg

d5baec615ead0fb48abe1.jpg

If this is the case, just turn the device off the back power button, then restart it. The copy will work for you

It is clear that it is intended for internal flashing .Installing it on the external flash represents a difficulty It is not possible to refer to any other version of the flash, except in the old way, turn off the device from the back, and then booting to the copy of Enigma 2 on the internal flash.All settings are done from inside the version after boot to it. Internet network settings represent a difficulty even through Internet wlan.

It needs some experience dealing with it

138268-6a27f64e2e9a32c7b42-png

Enjoy & Good luck

?thumbnail=1

• master G

Added the Label Spark BlackMod Rose

Dual Spark STI 7111 & STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7111 & Spark 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!