​Amiko Alien 8900 (1) & Amiko Alien 2 Enigma2 Blackmod v.(6.2)rose 2020-06-03 for spark sti7111 & sti7162 usb zip

There are 44 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,193 times. The last Post () by ahmed gazye.

• Thank you my friend Ahmed

• Thanks ahmed gazye

A1_7111_E2_Black.v.6.2_rose

A2_7162_E2_Black.v.6.2_rose

Mindenki számára elérhető lesz szabadon regisztráció nélkül.

Üdv. Black

• Dear ahmed

You should upload the wget package from the feed before loading the plugin without downloading it, the plugin will not work properly and cause problems

Code
    opkg update
    opkg install wget

Then, the download and install command for the plugin and all devices

Code
    wget -q "--no-check-certificate" https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ziko-ZR1/Epg-plugin/master/Download/installer.sh -O - | / bin / sh

To delete the plugin

Code
    rm -rf / usr / lib / enigma2 / python / Plugins / Extensions / Epg_Plugin

To turn off or turn on automatic updating, press menu then click ok

Whenever there is a new update, the download message will appear to you as soon as you log on to the applet while you are online

• Dear ahmed

I did not use this plugin and did not work with it, it is a secondary thing in my view, unnecessarily, especially for the Spark devices due to the weakness of the hard ware, and also the version assigned to it even if modern lacks many files due to the weakness of the hard ware, such as internal flash, RAM and processor

I do not think that the plugin will work on this copy, just as it needs a full copy with the latest Python files, for example, when installing the plugin in addition to the above, these files should be available in the copy.

library python-request and python-beautifulsoup4

Is it available in the version or not

Give this command via telnet:

Code
    opkg update
    opkg install python-request
    opkg install python-beautifulsoup4

Also, plugin brings a large amount of data, does the flash have space for it, even in the future, I don’t think

Try with a full modern copy like openatv 6.3

do not be happy The copy is light Because it definitely lacks many files, the size of copies for modern devices is more than 3 spacefor Spark devices because it contains a set of necessary and important files that Spark devices lack due to the poor hardware

Advice for you and all friends, so it may benefit those who love

You should work on your Spark device and in your head that important information is that the Spark device has become from the past time and the hardware special is weak if not all modern things can work on it

This is what I consider when working on my device, so I don't carry the device, do I myself

Things greater than their ability

138268-6a27f64e2e9a32c7b42-png

Enjoy & Good luck

?thumbnail=1

• my friend ahmed gazy

i tried to install this image by plugin image manger many times but i never succeed

and every time the same error i attached pic to show the error although the plugin finish the installing well but this error

• well said you summrise all my dear ahmed .

• my friend / amrsalah45

Refer to my topic on the following link in the forum and try to apply the solution in it

Solving the problem in Neutrino image after installing by plugin imagemanager

If the try did not work, then this is a humble opinion

the plugin was unable to install the version. There is no other solution except by changing the plugin and using another one

or wait, is it possible for one of the members to have a better solution

Enjoy & Good luck

?thumbnail=1

• Dear Marawan

Thanks for sharing your experience about the EPG plugin with me!!

With all my respect to you...

You absolutely have NO right to tell me in which language I should write my posts here as you are not one of the forum team

It's the decision of the form developers to accept my posts in any language or not

And for everyone if the rule here is to write in English only

Then I would like to apologise for what I did

Stay safe and happy 🙏🙏

• Dear Ahmed

our brother Marwan, does not mean to offend you, but indeed these are the laws of the forum, and he is trying to draw your attention to this so as not to be subjected to a violation and since the administration did not notice that, no violation has been sent to you.

Ahmed first, all are members in the forum & all are amateurs and not professionals. Each of us has a small part of the experience. We try to help each other by our presence in the forum to benefit and enjoy only.

Spark Moderator It was launched by the forum administration because I have in this forum topics in this section not only, but I am a member of the forum like you and like our brother Marwan Let's leave the side things and focus on benefiting, Enjoy and helping each other as a brother and friends only

My best wishes for you and brother Marwan for health, well and success in all of your work

Enjoy & Good luck

?thumbnail=1

• my friends

Today, the developer allowed registered members to download the processor 7162

898672957.png

Download link to copy for processor 7162 from my account in Mediafire 107 MB

http://download1501.mediafire.…2_E2_Black.v.6.2_rose.zip

Now you have copies of the two processors on my Mediafire account

Download link to copy for processor 7111 from my account in Mediafire 106 MB

http://www.mediafire.com/file/…Black.v.6.2_rose.zip/file

Enjoy & Good luck

?thumbnail=1

• Hello Dear Ahmed

Today i received the answer from the developer and i was told there is no-way to get this EPG plugin installed on this Black Rose at all

because the installed version of Python is extremely OLD

So he advised me to try OpenPLI

i'm looking for an OpenPli RAW copy but LIGHT in small size for my Truman Premier 1+

is there any recommendations from your side Dear Ahmed ?

Thanks in advance ....

Note: I will give it a try for this one here http://taapat.ho.ua/

• Dear Ahmad

You went to one of the Arabic sites and presented your problem there with the same pictures that you presented here. You replied to you with the same response that I previously told you before them. One of the colleagues there advised you to use the version Open Vision and the other using the version Open pli, and I advised you before them to use the version Open atv 6.3 and still at the previous opinion for the reasons next

The Open Pil version team does not support Spark devices. If you cannot access the version's feed, to complete any files you have missing, It will be unavailable for your device to have it & you will face the same problem that you face with this copy.

The version OpenVision is still in the development stage unstable every day or two has a new update and the feed version is not available all the updates for Python files

Dear brothers, in the forum that your problem was presented to there, they have a lot of experience and creativity, and they are much better than me in this field. This does not make me angry, so that you do not think anything wrong, on the contrary, I am still learning from knowing, I am not a professional, and I am glad to see that this knowledge is going to lead me to the right path.

As for the version openatv 6.3 that I advise you, it is fairly stable, and the version is useful for all modern

Python files . In the end, it is up to you to decide what you think is appropriate, but my role is over, as I have given you everything I have in this regard.

Enjoy & Good luck

?thumbnail=1

Dual Spark STI 7111 & STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7111 & Spark 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!