ciefpsettings-enigma2 Abertis 30W Streamrelay

There are 426 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 79,593 times. The last Post () by Confederate.

• If I want use the setting of Vhannibal motor

+ DTT Italia that don’t have ABERTIS

with your lame db, what is the procedure?

I have written in vhannibal tagboard, asking if he can put Abertis DTT Hispasat on his setting but he has answer that is not simple.

You can, but it is quite complicated, it has to be edited and a lot of things are written in the lame.db. It is easier to add dtt Italia to my settings.

• ciefp added a new version:

I have written in vhannibal tagboard, asking if he can put Abertis DTT Hispasat on his setting but he has answer that is not simple.

You can, but it is quite complicated, it has to be edited and a lot of things are written in the lame.db. It is easier to add dtt Italia to my settings.

Using dreambox edit first importing bouquets Abertis and after compare your lame db with lame db of vhannibal setting the new lame db that make out after elaborate why don’t work?

• Also for me 12674 V no signal (and 12694 instable) ... but, for your settings to work, what do i have to put in etc/enigma2 by your motor setting folder? Can i copy and paste all files and overwrite those already presents??

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

I would try to add Dtt ITA Hannibal bouquet to your setting but: we are sure that lame.db work then??

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

• Jesus... Why don't you lot try and tell?!? You really want everything served on a silver platter?

Where's the fun in that? Don't you feel excitement trying to make it work?

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Besides, have you downloaded the file or what? There, you have:

Enigma2 settings and all the necessary abertis files

Here are some tips if anyone is interested:

1. Send the attached channel list ( use Dreamboxedit )

2. Install astra-sm by telnet:

opkg update

opkg install astra-sm

Reboot

3. Put the file "abertis" in etc / astra / script

Give permissions 755

(Use an appropriate Abertis file , attached for the arm and mips receivers)

4. Put the astra.conf file in / etc / astra.

Permissions 755

5. Copy the sysctl.conf file to / etc

( thnaks Pirilampo Satuniverse for conf file )

6. Correct keys in softcamKey

Latest from enigma1969 is OK

..:: ciefpsettings ::..

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Jesus... Why don't you lot try and tell?!? You really want everything served on a silver platter?

Where's the fun in that? Don't you feel excitement trying to make it work?

Aahhh ... You are too strong gorski .... :laugh1::laugh1::laugh1:

Do not consider that if I ask a question it will not be, perhaps, because I have already made dozens of attempts without obtaining results ???

• Have you tried to tune your dish on Yamal and display the RTRS channels in T2MI modulation, gorski ?:spit:

• I didn't mention names, so jumping to conclusions is unbecoming!:mosking: But that is a very easy to come by characteristic from Southerners (like myself, so I would know...:laugh1::laugh1::laugh1::party-time::party-time::party-time::rasta2bigsmoke0gf1::rasta2bigsmoke0gf1::rasta2bigsmoke0gf1: )

As a principle, though: one serves it all on a platter, exactly what needs to be done and then people ask - is it working, then? Like, I can't be bothered to try even once for myself... I see it every day, umpteen times, unashamedly: "Well, I don't wanna even read a bit, let alone test... can't be bothered, Gov, just do it for me".... Like we owe anyone anything...

If one is interested, one should test and post back the results and with all the details, if it isn't working, so we can then jump in.

I tested Abertis in various boxes and it works, yes.

For the rest I do not have the equipment.

• Hi to alls.

I managed to get a log that could serve to understand why I can't view channels in Streamrelay (Abertis and russian 54.9e). Who can take a look ( ciefp or others) ?

Good evening everyone.

Finally I solved the T2-MI and Abertis problems.

But only and exclusively by following this video tutorial:

by EnoSat , whom I warmly thank.

Thanks also to ciefp for his advices.

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

• Oh, yeah? And what's the big difference?

I tested his files and procedure in 2 boxes, it works.

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!