ciefpsettings-enigma2 Abertis 30W Streamrelay

There are 403 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 75,930 times. The last Post () by Confederate.

• ciefp added a new file:

• ciefp added a new version:

• Hi.

I can't see service on Abertis (30W), Zeobund (4,8E) and RTRS (54,9E), neither by tuning, nor in streamrelay mode. I followed the indicated procedure (astra-sm and related files) but nothing. By tuning in, the signal is locked but black screen, in streamrelay mode the signal and power are "N\A". I have a H9.2H zgemma. and i am using astra files for ARM processor (4k and UHD) with updated keys. But nothing. What could be the problem?

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

• Hi ciefp . Can you add in astra.conf RTRS tp at 54,9e: 12648V, 5120, 3/4, 8PSK, T2-MI?

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

• Official Post

Hi.

I can't see service on Abertis (30W), Zeobund (4,8E) and RTRS (54,9E), neither by tuning, nor in streamrelay mode. I followed the indicated procedure (astra-sm and related files) but nothing. By tuning in, the signal is locked but black screen, in streamrelay mode the signal and power are "N\A". I have a H9.2H zgemma. and i am using astra files for ARM processor (4k and UHD) with updated keys. But nothing. What could be the problem?

i see you have asked ciefp the same question in multiple forums, that is not helpful, you wont get an answer any quicker, remember peeps do this for a hobby in there spare time and we are lucky that they share there work.

To see if your issue is not an oscam problem, post a log when on the channel your tying to decode

• Hi.

i see you have asked ciefp the same question in multiple forums, that is not helpful, you wont get an answer any quicker, remember peeps do this for a hobby in there spare time and we are lucky that they share there work.

To see if your issue is not an oscam problem, post a log when on the channel your tying to decode

Ok Jensen...

Tonight I will post the log....

• Hi.

Forget the zeobund that is coded and there is no solution to it. For abertis and rtrs you have to have signals at these frequencies for streamrelay to work. It is normal when going over streamrelay, that the signal shows N / A.

For both packages it is necessary to install astra-sm to copy the necessary files astra.conf and abertis script. Put on both rights 755. It is also very important to install my channel list and the last one. If you try to run these packages on your channel list or someone else it will not work. I typed the necessary files for streamrelay in lame.db, which is also very important for work.

You didn't write which image you use?

• Thank's for your replay. I use PurE2 6.5. and i've copied in etc/enigma all files of your last setting .zip (motorized version), overwriting these already presents (included your lame.db) that are hannibal's settings, downloaded periodically by its plugin autoapdating "e-setting", last version. That's wrong? I would save, at least, Dtt italian bouquet, that is not present in your settings. Moreover, i seen that not alls T2-MI RTRS frequencies are present in your astra.conf....

• Start from scratch, do exactly as described, forget Hanibbal and maybe... ;)

My experience with these settings is - they work darn well!!!

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• From zero. Ab ovo...

Isn't this faster: https://dictionary.cambridge.o…nary/english/from-scratch ??

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Redo everything from scratch, that is the only way I know of removing Hanniball's or any other plugin completely...

Removing plugins in E2 is not perfect and I find it best to start from zero...

As you keep doing it, you keep learning as to what's best for you...

Just my experience...

• Thank's for your replay. I use PurE2 6.5. and i've copied in etc/enigma all files of your last setting .zip (motorized version), overwriting these already presents (included your lame.db) that are hannibal's settings, downloaded periodically by its plugin autoapdating "e-setting", last version. That's wrong? I would save, at least, Dtt italian bouquet, that is not present in your settings. Moreover, i seen that not alls T2-MI RTRS frequencies are present in your astra.conf....

Morning ciefp. I've installed again your settings from scratch in my box (Zgemma H9.2H and image pure2 6.5) ... Installed astra-sm, put files in folder astra e sub-folder scripts (first those for UHD 4K and then those for HD) , done rights 755... Nothing.... Black screen on Abertis and RTRS streamrelay, with signal on frequencys ....

• #

Hello,

BOX: DM900UHD-4K

IMAGE: POWER-SAT OE2.5

I have the information that Abertis Channels can only be installed in Boxes with the ATV Image OE2.0. Correct?

Or is it that in Boxes with Image OE.2.5, we can already install?

Thank you.

#

DM920-UHD4K + SF8008-UHD4K

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!