ciefpsettings-enigma2 Abertis 30W Streamrelay

There are 426 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 79,655 times. The last Post () by Confederate.

• Everything is great for me, i use softcam by enigma1969 ,oscam-emu config Levi45

• Thank you CIEFP, 11347H it's Working now!

Only Aragon TV, A7,A8,A9 dont work, but i think Vu+Uno is not compatible (they are multistream channels, right?)

• Yes, those channels are multistream.

• Hello, I have the same problem, I can't open the channels of that frequency, could you tell me where to download the oscam emu that I can't find it?

• Hi!

Use this files!

• I Love my Old Vu+Uno ahahah :D

Now I have everything working perfectly in OpenAtv, Pure2 as well as in OpenPli. I tested with the 3 images. Biss + Tandberg + Abertis + PowerVu working 100%

I only have a small problem, when I'm on an Abertis or Powervu channel and I switch to another channel (FTA) or another satellite, nothing happens. For example: If I am on Discovery 4.8E (PV) and switch to ZDF 19.2E (FTA), the dish motor does not respond and the dish remains in position 4.8E. To see the ZDF and for the dish to change its position, I have to change it first, for example, to Das Erste and then to the ZDF.

Is there any way to solve this problem?

Another question. I use DreamPlayer and the enigma2 client for kodi (on android tv) and I manage to stream all channels (even powervu streamrelay)), but I cannot open ABERTIS channels. What is the problem? by openwebif the problem is the same. The m3u does not work for abertis channels. I only can see in the Vu+

Any solution for both problems? I can't find anything related to this topic on the internet

I can't find anything related to this topic on the internet

I can't find anything related to this topic on the internet

• Thanks for the files, I have tried them and I still cannot see the channels of frequency 11347, I don't know what it can be, since I see all the others without a problem, I think the problem may be the oscam, could someone pass me an oscam with which one can see those channels?

Oscam log gives me this message when trying to open these channels:

2021/01/03 23:52:29 254D6E94 c (dvbapi) Demuxer 0 stopped descrambling for program 058C (2600@000000:058C unknown)

• Try again and this time follow this steps:

1º Stop Enigma: Open dcc -» Telnet - » init 2

2º Replace the files and dont forget to change the atributes of "abertis" and "astra-sm conf" to 755. Also replace sysctl.conf (here dont change atribbutes. Should be 644).

3º Start enigma: Telnet -» init 3

4º Shutdown the STB in the power button.

5º Turn on and Restart Oscam_emu. It should start to work. ;)

P.s. I Use enigma2-softcams-oscam-all-images_11.685-emu-r798-arm+mips_all.ipk

For abertis you dont need to change anything there. Just put the right keys.

• Good morning, I have a 4k vu + zero I have Obh 4.3.039 and I also can't see the frequency Abertis 11.347 H ... I have a ciefpsettings list from February 28th and it just doesn't give me this frequency and the strangest thing is that I don't even ask for keys and I have 100% signal !!

Any suggestion?

Thanks

• Bom dia , tenho uma vu+ zero 4k tenho Obh 4.3.039 e também não consigo ver a frequência Abertis 11.347 H... Tenho uma lista ciefpsettings de 28 de Fevereiro e só não dá está frequência e o mais estranho é que nem pede keys e tenho100% de sinal!!

Alguma sugestão?

Obrigado

Tens de trocar a lamedb, mas no putty faz init 5 para parar a box e só depois copias, depois vais novamente ao putty e fazes int 3 e fazes reboot à box. Este é o motivo porque a maioria das pessoas não consegue colocar os canais a funcionar, na maior parte das vezes. Abraço

• Today for me, lot of abertis channels don't work, all work until today and now i tested a lot and only La 1 is working. Happen some change or not? Thanks

• Bom dia , tenho uma vu+ zero 4k tenho Obh 4.3.039 e também não consigo ver a frequência Abertis 11.347 H... Tenho uma lista ciefpsettings de 28 de Fevereiro e só não dá está frequência e o mais estranho é que nem pede keys e tenho100% de sinal!!

Alguma sugestão?

Obrigado

I use only the keys from enigma1969. All channels work

• I am already setup with channel settings for motor 30W-42E. I tried merging my lamedb (using Notepad++) from my Solo2 Enigma2 with the lamedb downloaded for Albertis but it screwed up all my existing channels.

What is the way to merge the two lamedb files or use text editor ?

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!