ciefpsettings-enigma2 Abertis 30W Streamrelay

There are 402 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 75,787 times. The last Post () by Confederate.

• Abertis 30ºW TDT Manual - For arm boxes
    Access via telnet and run the following commands
    Code:
    opkg update
    opkg install astra-sm

Go to etc/astra and put the files...astra.7z

reboot Note: Download the updated oscam-emu and Softcam then activate oscam-emu (blue button)

:dish: Octagon SF8008 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X TWIN ### uClan Ustym 4K PRO Combo :dish:

Edited once, last by toddy ().

• I have a Vu+ DUO 4K SE with OpenATV 7.4 , how can I proceed to open this pkg ? I am very weak when we talk about technical skills. Please someone explain step by step what to do. Thank you

All files and detailed instructions are in the file.

• Hi

I would really appreciate if somebody could help me please.

First my set up:

Octagon SF8008 with OpenATV 7,4

I have good reception of 30 West at home.

I have Oscam Emu running with correct SoftCam.Key

==================================================

I followed the guide by ciefp at least 3 x times, I did everything as described, installed

astra-sm, copied the abertis file and astra.conf to the suggested locations as well replaced the

provided sysctl.conf file with the one that was already on the box.

I also copied the channel list of course and when I switch to the channel list and select

in the ciefp's streamrelay list for instance La 1 HD Extremadura [2025] it appears to be somehow

working because Oscam emu is telling that it has found the right key for it. But the picture stays

black. I restarrted the box several times - no changes. I redid the whole installation as described

above 3-4 times but nothing has changed.

When I go to Information in the OpenATV menu and click on Streaming Tuner Information it says:

Client -1:

Service reference: 1:0:1:BD1:EA74:1:CE42BD6:0:0:0:

Service name: Abertis PID 2025

IP address: 127.0.0.1

Transcoding: No

I then also checked the "Stream Relay Settings":

Stream Relay URL 127.0.0.1 ( I don't know if this is right ??? )

Stream Relay Port 17999

Stream Relay switch delay 0

I don't have any idea why it is not working. Can anyone point me in the right direction ? Thank you.

Or give me a tip?

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!