CCcam free server downloader Zoom

There are 971 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 283,292 times. The last Post () by BextrH.

• You think this one ? RE: CCcam free server downloader Zoom

OK, but this was more of a rhetorical question :).

It was supposed to mean that if the author of the source code can't figure it out, I can try to translate it for him. Although the truth is that its source code is very long. In my opinion, it is unnecessarily too modular for what simple algorithm can do.

But it shouldn't be a problem anyway. Just run the plugin on PY3 and fix the bugs step by step... bug by bug... so that it works on both the old PY2 and the new PY3.

I downloaded the IPK package. But I don't know if I'm allowed to play with the source code, since the source code doesn't belong to me and I don't have the copyright.

It is therefore a question for the author of the code / plugin.

• The author has already stated that he is happy should anyone wish to alter it for python3

See post #769

• I think the final version is in post #526 page 27, and you can update within the plugin (called aktulisation or similar) There is nothing malicious in it.
  • Did you debug or disassemble the executable code of this binary file ? Or how do you know what exactly and what functions this file performs ?

Sorry, but a "good word" about the non-harmful activity of binaries is not enough for me.

Binary executabe code can do a lot of things - awaiting for an opportune moment.

Open-Source belongs on GitHub or other public web-space.

I'm always worried about a binary file that comes from an unknown source. I don't even know its purpose... so I don't know why the action of this binary is not fully replaced in the python code. What is the need for a binary separate file in this case at all.

I'm not saying the file is necessarily malicious... it's not... but I'm saying I don't trust it... until I know exactly what it's for and how it's being used.

I found almost nothing in the code, except for a few runs of this file, with the parameter "exit".

I don't know exactly what the binary file does, but anyway it can be replaced with the Python language. There is also a huge number of shell-scripts that could be replaced with the Python language as well.

• I don't know anything about programming. The shell scripts can be run in python3 individually from the scripts folder. This is how I am downloading the clines at the moment. It's just the user interface that will not run in py3.

• This plugin was created from an old softcam.key downloader plugin, I just modified and remade it.. I'm not a person who can build it from scratch, I'm just an amateur. Of course, most of the 400-500 scripts are written by me, as I gradually learned. So the whole plugin is basically just a script launcher. I hope I don't betray your trust with this information. This means that anyone can modify the plugin so that it can continue to serve and make people happy. I would say that (ebox) is not necessary to use. Maybe it would be possible to get a similar plugin for py3 and use my scripts, but it would be a lot of work. I've been adding those scripts for years. I'm not going to make any more adjustments. I have nothing to add. I'll just let the plugin live until it stops working. My journey is already over.

• I believe Openpli 8.3 is the last image on py2 but someone else may be able to help try to install it and see what happens

Hi.

Yes... exactly so. OpenPLi 8.3 is the last to use PY2. From now on, only PY3 will be used. It is for this reason that PY2 has officially stopped further development. There is only PY3. So only PY3 will always be updated/up-to-date.

Source:

Quote from https://wiki.openpli.org/Releases

We are exited to announce the release of OpenPLi 8.3 As this is a minor release updating will suffice. This is the last version that is compiled using Python 2, we will officially retire Python version 2, and switch to Python version 3 for next releases.

With this release there is new stuff and of course many improvements and it is now available for download at OpenPLi. So come and follow the link below and have a look at the release notes of OpenPLi 8.3 to see what has changed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!