CCcam free server downloader Zoom

There are 971 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 282,312 times. The last Post () by BextrH.

• It will probably be necessary to modify the import method. If we import from our own local directory... so... then instead of:

from OpenPanel import OpenPanel

from e2Plugins import e2Plugins

...it is necessary to use a dot... so... we will use the following module path (with a dot):

from .OpenPanel import OpenPanel

from .e2Plugins import e2Plugins

Importing from the Enigma2/Python path remains the same (so importing Components and the like remains the same). Only the import from the own directory changes, the same one that also contains the basic plugin.py file.

The aforementioned modification of the import must be done in the "plugin.py" file.

• plugin.py

from . OpenPanel import OpenPanel

from . e2Plugins import e2Plugins

e2Plugins.py

OpenPanel.py

from . OpenPanelList import OPEntryComponent, OpenPanelList

That gets rid of the no module errors but then I get a crash when opening the plugin

• plugin.py seems ok

I still had to add

e2Plugins.py

OpenPanel.py

For the no module errors.

I still get a crash when opening the plugin

• Tried V5

I still had to add

e2Plugins.py

OpenPanel.py

The plugin now opens but menus say <not-a-string>

1_0_19_5230_812_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20230216065450.jpg

Crash when trying to exit the plugin

• Oh yeah... sorry... I noticed that it is necessary to make another import... in the next file... especially for Python3 and Python2 importing methods.

It could all be solved if these primitive small classes were simply included in the same file. There is no reason for them to be divided like this if it is a very primitive and very small Class.

I repeat again that the plugin source code is written very chaotically, outdated and without using standard Python "coding" style. Classes are used completely meaninglessly. Data types like bytes + string + utf-8 (Unicode) are mixed together. I don't know when I should use the "str().decode" method and when a simple conversion to string is sufficient (for example with the str() function or with some string method).

I recommend contacting the author to write the plugin source code again, not so messy... and... with support for Python3.

I tried to run it on my Python3 in my set-top box.

But... unfortunately, I found that it is necessary to literally rewrite a large amount of source code. And I will not do this. Sorry.

I just wanted to make the code from PY2 to PY3 work. But this is not possible when the source code is written incredibly complex (chaotic). It simply looks as if the programmer of the flood code did not take into account a huge number of things - for example, not taking into account the types of different strings (also applies in Python2 and not only in Python3) or, for example, using iterated objects instead of OOP style (this makes the code unreadable and in that only his author is a flood).

There is also a lot of completely unnecessary things, such as raising error exceptions or testing completely useless conditions (non-existent file), as Enigma2, but also the Python code itself, manage to report these errors very well... and much better than the algorithm itself, which written by the author of this code. The error message "file not found!" it's completely useless. Because I dont know discovery anything from this basic error message. However, if there was no testing for this specific error in the plugin source code, then Enigma2 would have announced the exact cause of the error + the file-path that the problem concerns + stepping up inherited / parent classes and methods.

Sorry mate.

I'm done here. I don't have the nerve for this :-/.

As I already wrote, I wanted to "convert" the code from PY2 to PY3, but with such chaos, it will not be possible to do it. Only if I sat behind it for several days, only then would I do it.

Ideally, the original author will write the entire code of the plugin from the beginning and even. However, this can only be done by the person who knows how the plugin algorithm should work properly and what it should actually do as a result :). However, I don't know what the algorithm is supposed to do. I don't even know what this plugin is for in general.

• I don't know if I understand the question correctly.

For example, the script /usr/script/tichestart1.sh downloads all servers and saves them for CCcam in /etc/CCcam.cfg

During the processing of this script, the CONV.sh script is activated twice, which has the task of transferring lines for OScam, Ncam.... Furthermore, the restart.sh script is activated twice, which restarts the currently running CAM. So this script and actually the others, for individual servers, work for both CCcam and Oscam.....

• You can not download the file

Gigablue hd più 4 Turner 2 S2 1Sx +DTT openatv 7.3 , Golden spark triplex combo 7162 openatv 6.3, Turner 2 S2* DTTXtrend 10000 4 Turner 3 S2+ DTT, Vuduo 2 Turner 2 S2 -DTT openatv 7.3,Ottagon 4008 4k combo3 Turner 2 Sx+ DTT openatv 7.3 , hd514k combo 3Turner 2 Sx +DTT openatv 7.3 DM900 4k 2Sx+DTT openatv 7.3 ,Gigablue UHD quad 4k OpenAtv 7.3 Teamblu 7.3, opendroid 7.3,Gigablue 4k trio openatv 7.3, Teamblu 7.3, opendroid 7.3, Ustiym 4k pro openatv 7.3,Denys_os V.2.00.99

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!