Problems with Surfshark VPN connection

There are 53 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,953 times. The last Post () by pioppo.

• There is no mistake with remote control unit (RCU) of any kind. Working fine here. I really do not see what the problem is with pointing RCU at the STB, quite frankly... Change the batteries... Better rechargeable ones (fully charged Eneloop by Panasonic) or non-rechargeable ones and peace.

Find my post re. flashing of various kinds (you're spoilt for choice, really!) in Zgemma H9 section. You can do whatever you want...

I always plug in HDD and USB stick. Why? See my post in this section "How to mount devices and structure PurE2". EPG, subtitles, picons etc. go to USB stick.

OpenVPN folder one restores from one's laptop (FileZilla Client FTP, drag-and-drop), just like config file for OSCam Emu Ccache or KUD file or YouTube.key file or fnc_olm_config.cfg file or....

Your PurE2 will purr...:laugh1::rasta2bigsmoke0gf1::thank_you2::don-t_mention:

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• the remote is horrible on my zgemma h5 box it was better :) now i have 2 images saved on the openatv box and pure2 lol i have a 32gb sd it is possible to use this sd as mount rescue device for both images

• Mount rescue? You mean a full backup images storage? Why not, if it's big enough?

Read my post here in the Stickies on how to backup and restore...

Nothing bad about the remote! NOTHING! If my wife is not bitching:head banger: you shouldn't either...:laugh1::party-time::rasta2bigsmoke0gf1::hello

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• If you mean if all 4 images can use the same place/folder for recording, timeshift (the same HDD folders), plus all the other bits, like EPG, picons and so on (on USB stick) - YES! That was implied in the previous post(s), sure. I also use USB stick for backup settings file, as indicated...

Moreover, all 4 Kodis, from all 4 images, will use the same "hidden" Kodi HDD folder for all its stuff and so once you install one image and Kodi in it, when you install the next image, Kodi will have been ready to go as soon you install it, all its plugins, settings etc. will be there for you! Very neat!

• Ciao

Volevo anche installato surfshark sul mio dm900 con l'immagine gemini4

Ho un regolare abbonamento a surfshark

Dal plugin ho registrato il client OpenVpn, il server OpenVpn.

Ho già organizzato la configurazione della rete STATICO e fornito i server DNS.

Vado a etc / openvpn / client

Non so dove prendere le mani

Come e dove impostato l'utente surfshark e passwd.

Aiuto per favore, grazie

• Read my thread in the Stickies CAREFULLY, with PATIENCE and DO AS YOU READ!!!

Username and password for Surfshark's OpenVPN are the ones they give you, not the ones you chose! You can find them in your account, at the bottom of the page!

"...get Surfshark service credentials. Those are the credentials, different from the ones that you use to log in to our website or the app. To find them, go to the login page of our website, here https://account.surfshark.com/ and log in.

Once you log in, go to Devices -> Manual, scroll down to the bottom of the page. You will find your service credentials there.

sc4.png

https://support.surfshark.com/…nd-Zgemma-with-Surfshark-

Good luck!

• him, please it would be possible to see your server.conf configuration

• No! All you need in openvpn folder, which is in /etc is:

client.conf

password.conf

Nothing else!

• Ciao

Grazie per la risposta

Sono riuscito a ottenere le credenziali direttamente dal surfshark.

L'ho impostato in questo modo, usato sopra passwd sotto

112345xxxxf

326920mbgg

Ma non posso andare avanti.!

Quando entro con il telecomando, in openatv non vedo server1

server2 come nella tua guida!

Quindi nel plugin ho 2 client Openvpn, server openvpn.

qualche informazione tra l'una e l'altra?

Ah, volevo aggiungere che in etc / openatv / client.conf il file all'interno è stato rinominato in "al10.nordvpn.com.tcp443.conf"

Forse anche questo dovrebbe essere cambiato?

• Oh, dear, this is really sad...

1) This is PurE2 section, so have the decency to install PurE2 if you are asking for help in PurE2 section!!!

2) Learn to read! The folder is:

etc/openvpn

...and so on and on... ALL WRONG!!!!! IMPROVISING, INSTEAD OF DOING IT AS DESCRIBED PRECISELY!!!

3) And that means that you are yet another guy who says he did things as I described them - but you have NOT, actually...:head banger::concerned_disapproval:

4) So, get your thinking caps on, guys! PATIENCE and DISCIPLINE!!!:chuckle::sinner: I know, being a southerner myself, that these are the least fashionable things down South but that's what it is. Take it or leave it.

5) And who mentioned 2 "server" files? There is no "server" file in there to begin with! Only 1 password and 1 client file!

6) C'mon, this is getting tiresome!!! Get it done PROPERLY and you will have the desired RESULT!!!!

(Jesus Marx wept... You have EVERYTHING SERVED ON A PLATTER AND STILL...)

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!