Mecool K7 | Support

There are 57 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 17,838 times. The last Post () by 7667John.

• I changed the settings but it hasn´t audio. I researched the channels but without changes.

The audio format of these channels is EAC3, is the format the problem?

https://imgur.com/a/ycNm9Vq

• Try external audio exit maybe your hdmi/tv not support E-AC3

CVBS/L/R
    71t7z6BPt2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

mecool-k7-review-t12-min.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by chris00 ().

• Try external audio exit maybe your hdmi/tv not support E-AC3

I tested with these cables and connecting to a samsung bluetooth bar.

https://www.amazon.es/macho-Vi…Cable-1080P/dp/B01N0J3CFO

https://www.amazon.es/Syncwire…iar-Chapado/dp/B01I0SI1SG ---> In the menu and kodi I have sound but not in the channels.

I changed the hdmi for an hdmi 2.0, it still doesn't give me sound. On TV if it has sound, the format on TV is dolby digital +. It is still a rare bug that only I have, I will wait for the next updates.

Thank you for helping.

:smiling:

• Sorry for my english, i'm Italian.

I had same problem with audio ac3 in DTV app, and I solved changing some options on decoder.

First try to go Settings>Device Preferences>Sound>Select formats> and select AUTO.

Then go to Settings>Advanced Settings>Audio Output>Dolby sonds> select OFF

Restart decoder and research tv channels in Dtv app.

Edited once, last by morphozz ().

• Thanks, I'll try your solution.

Although my problem is with the E-AC3 channels.;)

Edit: I tried but it didn't work.:unhappy:

Edited once, last by MocaY ().

• Mi K7 sin señal en el HDMI. Como se puede hacer reset ? . No encuentro el agujerito como el del KIII y por supuesto he cambiado varios cables y TV.

Gracias por la ayuda

• Mi K7 sin señal en el HDMI. Como se puede hacer reset ? . No encuentro el agujerito como el del KIII y por supuesto he cambiado varios cables y TV.

Gracias por la ayuda

A mi algunas veces cuando enciendo al mismo tiempo la TV y el K7, me muestra el mismo mensaje pero si enciendo el K7 después de encender la TV si me da señal HDMI.

¿Probaste a encender el K7 después de la TV? ¿Probaste si te da señal usando un cable AV?

¿Te ocurre desde un principio o te surgió el problema después de algo (como una actualización incompleta o similar)?

I need firmware for MECOOL K7 DVB-S2

En esa respuesta te dice donde se encuentra ese reset.

• Non funziona questa soluzione, provate tutte ma l'audio AC3 non funziona.

sul K5 audio ac3 funziona ma non è possibile alzare o abbassare volume rimane fisso l'audio.

è un problema di app.... ma non riesco a trovare la soluzione....

This solution doesn't work, try them all but the AC3 audio doesn't work.

on the K5 audio ac3 it works but it is not possible to raise or lower the volume the audio remains fixed.

it's an app problem .... but i can't find the solution ....

• How is it installed?

I update my k7 to version V2.20200811.121244 and then install the application, the sound is not heard on terrestrial channels.

:frown:

Update: After configuring the tdt in many ways I found my solution. The problem was with the tv, the HDMI sound was in "bitstream", changing to "PCM" it had EAC3 sound.

• Metti " Manuale "
    Try " Manual "

9cbdd1d3f77d1f303c4.jpg

• acabo de actualizar al último firmware y he perdido el sonido en los canales terrestre. He leido pero sigo sin saber cómo arregarlo. Ayuda por favor

i´ve just upgrade to the latest firmware and the sound of terrestrial channels don´t work. I´ve read this post but still don´t know how to fix it. Please help

• acabo de actualizar al último firmware y he perdido el sonido en los canales terrestre. He leido pero sigo sin saber cómo arregarlo. Ayuda por favor

i´ve just upgrade to the latest firmware and the sound of terrestrial channels don´t work. I´ve read this post but still don´t know how to fix it. Please help

PUT Audio settings in : MANUAL

• hi,

I recently bought mecool k7 and when I try to copy the text on chrome or firefox app, the menu to copy the text does not appear, selecting the text on a page and holding down with my air mouse should show me the copy menu like in smartphone does.

... do you know if i'ts only my problem or if there is a solution?

thankyou

Edited once, last by millycat ().

• Hello, i have this mecool K7 and i have always the same problem. I tried different firmwares but all the same.

When i open the DTV app, i have to select installation then DVB-s2 and the settings. then the signal appears. If i don´t do this it shows allways NO SIGNAL.

I have 4 Satelites with Diseq. Maybe that´s the problem, because i never read from this problem anywhere else.

Can somebody help me ??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!