Mecool K6 cccam support

There are 89 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 27,348 times. The last Post () by Leecool.

• Netflix works standard and high quality only on Mecool K6, at least for the moment. But I doubt that it will ever be certified for Netflix. For séries it's good enough for me. Not much of a ntflixer myself.

If it is important for you, with a similar hisilicon chip and android plus openatv or enigma2, recommend checking out the Dinobot u5 mini 4K if you want an android satbox certified for Netflix. The Dinobot is twice the price than the Mecool K6 though. Other than dual boot and Netflix full support the two boxes run equally silky smooth.

The remote is indeed basic. I complement it with an air mouse. Curiosity, the same airmouse does not work on the Dinobot that has its own BT airmouse integrated with the remote.

The Mecool K6 box is all about the hisilicon chip for audio and image support. And I am very happy with it.

• Buenas tardes, tengo un problemilla al conectar cccam la imagen se corta cada minuto con la aplicacion supercam. Si quito las lineas y desconecto los canales libres funcionan perfectamente, pero con lineas de pago falla 😞😞

• Hola,

I had a he same problem. I could solve it by editing the user.config through oscam menu. Took me a while as I had to Google a lot about oscam configuration on android. To work on the oscam go to a computer on the same network and type on the browser this http://yourk6ipaddress:8888

Your k6 IP address is something like 192.168.xxx.xxx.

I saw that oscam had no user. I added a user, changed some values for oscam, deleted all my cccam lines and re-uploaded all the cccam again. Rebooted and it started working fine.

• I have similar problema that bomomo. I was Reading your solution and I Will check this nighy. But I dont understand what you want to say in this parts:

"I saw that oscam had no user" : Where did you see ? In the page of your internal network when you type your K6's IP

"I added a user" Same user of your cccam lines, inst it?

"changed some values for oscam" Wich of them?

"deleted all my cccam lines" In your cccam menú on K6 isnt it?

and "re-uploaded all the cccam again" In your cccam menú on K6 isnt it?

Rebooted and it started working fine.... I hope so!!!!

Many thanks

• I have similar problema that bomomo. I was Reading your solution and I Will check this night. But I dont understand what do you want to say in this parts:

"I saw that oscam had no user" : Where did you see ? In the page of your internal network when you type your K6's IP

"I added a user" Same user of your cccam lines, inst it?

"changed some values for oscam" Wich of them?

"deleted all my cccam lines" In your cccam menú on K6 isnt it?

and "re-uploaded all the cccam again" In your cccam menú on K6 isnt it?

Rebooted and it started working fine.... I hope so!!!!

Many thanks

• Does Mecool K6 have in-built bluetooth?

There is no setting anywhere to enable or disable bluetooth. May be I m missing something.

The product specifications page at Bangood says that it has integrated Bluetooth 4.1.

• I have read that the Mecool K6 supports bluetooth with an external antenna. I connected a usb BT doongle but couldn´t make it work. This Android version may not have the BT drivers or my BT dongle is not compatible. Inconclusive.

• Make sure you have this done in order to autoroll

Check in oscam webif if the user is set to autoroll,

oscam_emu and linuxsatsupport must be ACTIVE.

In config/users make sure linuxsatsupport AU = 1

In config/dvbapi make sure AU is enabled for the user

In config/user/oscam-emu set EMMCACHE = 2,2,2,0

In config/global make sure you have EMM LOG enabled,with initial debug level of 64,so you can check emm logging.

Set also a EMM log directory.

This should be enough to get you started

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!