Mecool K6 cccam support

There are 89 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 27,549 times. The last Post () by Leecool.

• Hola a todos,

unacabo de recibir un Mecool k6 y cada 10 minuto se sale al menu o reinicia, con kodi tambien.... Alguien sabe si tiene solucion ???? Algun firmware nuevo ???? Gracias.

• K6 postoyannyy tsiklichnyy perezagruz s intervalom 2,5-3 минуты, быль pomenyan блок питания 12 v 2

Hola Тодос,

unacabo получают Mecool k6 и каждые 10 минут выходит из меню или сброса, с Коди также... Кто-нибудь знать, если у вас есть решение? Любые новые прошивки? Спасибо.

Звучит как проблема питания или кабель hdmi. Начните с изменения кабель HDMI.

Code
    K6 constant cyclic reboot with an interval of 2.5-3 minutes, the power supply unit 12 was changed to 2 a
  • K6 postoyannyy tsiklichnyy perezagruz s intervalom 2,5-3 минуты, быль pomenyan блок питания 12 v 2

Hola Тодос,

unacabo получают Mecool k6 и каждые 10 минут выходит из меню или сброса, с Коди также... Кто-нибудь знать, если у вас есть решение? Любые новые прошивки? Спасибо.

Code
    K6 constant cyclic reboot with an interval of 2.5-3 minutes, the power supply unit 12 was changed to 2 a

did you solve the power supply?

Hola Тодос,

Code

did you solve the power supply?

Yes.12v.2a

• Hello Dears,

I recently bought the box mecool k6. I managed to run Cccam by using the supercam apk. But some bouquets don't work. Movistar bouquet from Spain and SRG Switzerland. Can i resolve it by configuring oscam or wait for an other firmware?

• the latest K3 DTV is v1.0 with supercam (OSCam r11390)

the latest K6 DTV is v4.2 without supercam, after installation of ''supercam-Hi3798MV200-V3'' (OSCam r11429)

both 'very old' oscam versions, and waiting for updates from mecool is like waiting for world peace

• I am not able to get working audio passthrough via HDMI. Tried everything in audio setting in android(also set to RAW 5.1/7.1), but when i use some player(MX player, VLS, KODI) and enable passthrough, my receiver not recognise it. Its without sound or it stays in PCM 2.0

Someone with similar issue?

• yes, i tried 2 cables and passtrough is working with other devices (PC and enigma DVBS receiver).

But here it looks like K6 cant forward raw audio via HDMI. ANd this is strange because i sholud suport even 7.1 by android settings.

I need to know if its realy some K6 issue or i have compatability problem with my Denon 3313 AVR.

Its here anyone who has workable DD 5.1 /7.1. in Kodi ? (AVR is recognising Dolby DIgital signal)

• Hello,

I have a problem with google play store. the account disconnects itself. I must enter the E-mail address and password after each boot. is there any solution to fix that problem?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!