Telnet fix

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,594 times. The last Post () by jasmin811.

• No idea ATM because I have telnet in my 9.3 test image :)

• Persian Prince :

Yes, of course, I also tested the OpenVision 9.3 connection via Telnet - on my Vu+ Solo SE V2 and everything works.

Jasmin811 wrote that he did not use any Windows PC antivirus / firewall to prevent telnet communication. In addition, the same telnet connection problem also occurred when using a smartphone.

I also tried changing the password from again, but that didn't help. This looks like a bug in the user's LAN (for example, a router error).

jasmin811 :

To completely refute this possible cause, it would be nice to try connecting a cable (twisted pair) directly to a Windows PC with a set-top box :) without using a router. Of course the set-top-box will keep the previous IP address, but in the case of a PC it may be necessary to set a fixed IP address for the purpose of this testing. So this testing is a little more complicated.

Or try using a different router. Alternatively, try to start a set-top-box in another LAN (for example, a friend's home LAN) :).

• Hi, did you manage to sort this out? I am having the same problem here...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!