help with installing softcam keys on a VU+ solo 2

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,017 times. The last Post () by georgeflu.

• HI, I am using openvix, and have Cccam and config files loaded, sorry not sure what an emu is. As you can tell I am not very savvy with all this.

Would just like to open more channels I have a motorised system, and my box is a VU solo 2. Thanks for any help.

• cccam, oscam- emu , mgcamd etc... are emus...

you are using cccam as you wrotte. if i do remember, the keys folder for (combination) openvix-cccam is usr/keys . you have to put there a new softcam.key file, or edit the excisting one and add any new.

in any case,

1) you are talking very vague , and you are not saying a few of "target" channels, so maybe that you are thinking isn't possible (not available keys)

2) for some reasons, oscam-emu is more "able" emu and can decode more channels than cccam.

Softcam Keys Support Forum

Configs, Downloads, Tools, Biss Feed Keys, Regular Feed Keys, Softcam Keys, Encrypted Feeds, Feed Hunter, Biss & Powervu Encrypted Feeds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!