New Dreambox Seven Ultra HD Features and Specification

There are 70 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 26,031 times. The last Post () by toysoft.

• Maybe it will be quicker to start from scratch an OpenHardware project then to wait for manufactures. Anyway there are some new chips on the market but amount of work to interest in manufacturing ratio is low. New Dreambox we can only have hope for that, but basically zero info on every level so realistically don't wait.

• Here in Germany,I dont have any information,if have been released now.....

The only unofficial information,I have,that DreamProperty,waitingfor the

new uncoming BCM 58712,but as I wrote ....unofficial information...means Rumors.?????

• Gibt es irgendwelche Informationen über dreambox seven

ob sie auf den Markt gebracht werden wird

Is there any information about dreambox seven

about whether it will be placed on the market

dreambox seven ile alakalı her hangi bir bilgi varmı

piyasaya verilip verilmeyeceği hakkında

• I was planing to upgrade my receiver to DM seven, but it seems like a will buy Vu+ DUO instead.

They have been talking about Dreambox Seven for years....

• I asked the question, let's answer it

I'll write my estimated opinion

in six months at the earliest.

within 1 year at the latest

I wouldn't be surprised if a new device comes out.

I wouldn't be surprised if the date turns out to be what I said.

best regards

Ich habe die Frage gestellt, also beantworten wir sie

Ich schreibe meine geschätzte Meinung

frühestens in sechs Monaten.

Spätestens in 1 Jahr

Es würde mich nicht überraschen, wenn ein neues Gerät herauskommt.

Es würde mich nicht überraschen, wenn der Termin so ausfällt, wie ich es gesagt habe.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

soruyu sordum bir de cevap verelim

tahmini fikrimi yazayım

en erken 6 tı ay içinde

en geç 1 yıl içinde

yeni bir cihaz çıkarsa şaşırmam

tarih atın dediğim çıkarsa şaşırmam

saygılarımla

• If dreambox want to get back to market, they should have to manufacture a android combo box with linux, the more demanding thing is now a days are android based boxes.

also the major issue of linux box is not a user friendly and so delay to start.

• If dreambox want to get back to market, they should have to manufacture a android combo box with linux, the more demanding thing is now a days are android based boxes.

also the major issue of linux box is not a user friendly and so delay to start.

:grinning squinting face: :grinning squinting face: :grinning squinting face: are you not following the topic at all? dream 1,2 and 7 have been friends with Android for a long time, there is nothing to invent here. the question is in the new "owner" of the DM. Who scored a bolt on everything that was developed by old employees, most of them were fired, and I'll tell you more, there are no warranty obligations for receivers from 9xx to dream two - they refused everything.. Only God knows what will happen next, because the new leadership remains silent...

• in 1 year no one is talking about dreamos, is now only history, honestly with a seven you can no longer earn money, I think the company dream property on what new concentrates and starts a reboot, maybe with useful accessories for all enigma2 and Android devices

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!