Virgin Media Fix Cable Caid 1841 Black Screen

There are 98 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,676 times. The last Post () by jenseneverest.

• hi is virgin up and running as I'm still unable to get it going using vix image and mgcamd 1.45c thanks guys

Not sure if I have the files in the right ace but it says its active

it works for me me on oscam but if tje quality of you line is not great you will have some freez every now and then! Check post 8 thats the best setting for oscam with mgcam

Im have same problem using config file from post 8, using open ATV and mgcamd-1.35a_1.35a-r0_armv7a-vfp.ipk

• its not decryption issue its frequencies changing, all over vm areas, pid requests from card,, whole reason when be block cws check it works as pid is incorrect ,whiile moving around last night we found sky sports hd was all working in my area using a diffrent netid, to the one that actually belongs in my area,

• its not decryption issue its frequencies changing, all over vm areas, pid requests from card,, whole reason when be block cws check it works as pid is incorrect ,whiile moving around last night we found sky sports hd was all working in my area using a diffrent netid, to the one that actually belongs in my area,

which id did you use ?

• IN config Global
    Could be they are not moving Caids

But moving channels Which would explain why you are opening up channels with different net id

Just a thought
    disablecrccws_only_for = 09C4:000000;098C:000000;098D:000000;1841:000000;1850:000000

IN readers :

disablecrccws_only_for = 1841:000000;1850:000000

• when i click on mine it asks for a useer and password which i hve no idea of, then says acess denied...

• on your oscam.conf this maybr set up, check the pw there or just delete the linesthat sais user and pasword!

• Official Post

its not decryption issue its frequencies changing, all over vm areas, pid requests from card,, whole reason when be block cws check it works as pid is incorrect ,whiile moving around last night we found sky sports hd was all working in my area using a diffrent netid, to the one that actually belongs in my area,

Which sly sports exactly ? All of them ?? Are they still clearing ?? Footie HD is 1850 caid in my log.... BUT my sly sport main event SD has always cleared and so dose BT Sport 4k hidden but none of my mates do in there areas.

What?

It’s got nothing to do with pid. PID is just a packet identifier for each channel to identify and sync video, audio and channel listings.

The recent changes are to do with the control word. The checksum in the CW is invalid/no longer needed so has to be dropped to stop reporting invalid CW’s.

The same thing that happened with Sky DE.

• Check post 8

• I’ve never used oscam, and obviously need to set it up for viewing, but what goes into the config file, can I insert the file posted by Jenseneverest ? Or does it have to be configured to a specific server, I’m in The U.K. @ using dreambox for cable, Any help is appreciated.

• SLIGHT EDIT INCASE IT HELPS ANYONE, BUT I JUST HAD TO REMOVE THAT SILVER THING INSIDE THE WHITE BOX INSIDE THE HOUSE AS OSCAM WAS PROPPER BAD, BUT MINT WITH MGCAMD, ONCE REMOVED OSCAM INSTANTLY WENT PERFECT

• I managed to just use an old oscam server on Zgemma and it worked but noted it was much slower at clearing than ccamd. Is oscam much better at clearing than ccamd? I suspect I need to use newer oscam maps but the existing one works fine for satellite but not for cable.

• I managed to just use an old oscam server on Zgemma and it worked but noted it was much slower at clearing than ccamd. Is oscam much better at clearing than ccamd? I suspect I need to use newer oscam maps but the existing one works fine for satellite but not for cable.

Which model zgemma and what firmware is on it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!