Using applications Plugins das-freeze

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,960 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi

Today I will teach you a method by which you can use a flash memory, flash memory, flash memory device to paste.
    If your receiver's Flash memory is 64 MB and a 4 GB flash memory, you can use your flash memory 4 GB, which has stuck to its Mgabaty memory 64.

If your receiver's Flash memory is 64 MB and a 4 GB flash memory, you can use your flash memory that has 4 GB to 64 MB of memory to paste.

This plugin is OE 2.0 images, and in fact this is a new solution for flash memory devices with other methods will have no shortage of memory.
    With this method, no matter how you want to install the plugin on the flash device.

Of course a solution for this issue, Barry Allen is the the plugin, but the advantage is that this the plugin is no longer possible for the benefit of the whole image, the multi-boot image and get the image on the Flash installing the device you want to install any other devices that do not suffer with memory.

But you have to install this the plugin requires unionfs kernel, the kernel unionfs following link to download and install their own receiver.
    Then you can proceed to install the plug Das Freeze and after its flash memory, flash memory device using Das Freeze paste.

Unionfs kernel for your receiver to download and install from here:

kernel-module-unionfs_3.2-r8.13-bsp1_dm500hd.ipk

kernel-module-unionfs_2.6.18-r8.11-bsp3_dm800.ipk

kernel-module-unionfs_3.2-r8.13-bsp1_dm800se.ipk

kernel-module-unionfs_3.2-r8.13-bsp1_dm8000.ipk

kernel-module-unionfs_3.2-r8.13-bsp1_dm7020hd.ipk

Now unionfs and kernel freeze the plugin in the directory / tmp and copy this command in your telnet to be installed both and not problems.

Code
    opkg install /tmp/*.ipk

After installation, restart your receiver.

Then go to Menu / Setup and select Freeze & Extension to get into the the plugin.

Now flash memory plug into your receiver.

Pressing the green button, you can see details of the flash memory device.

As you can see my decoder 59 MB total memory is 49 MB, it is used and has only 10 MB of free space and the amount of space just to install the plug and ... Not enough.

In this part of the device you want it to memory, flash Hazfh paste, is a question by pressing the OK button on the control of the Freeze operation begins.

Then click on YES to restart the receiver.

After you the plugin receiver into boot and came up again and press the green button or Info.
    As you can see, my flash memory memory, flash memory device was attached and the size of 59 MB to 3802 MB of Flash Receiver I was promoted.

However, because total 4000 Nchsbyd MB flash memory is that I already had those files.

Now matter how you want to install plug and do not suffer from memory loss.:sheep:

If you want the memory of the Freeze mode in the crib, get into the plug and press the yellow button or UnFreeze to get back again to the situation.

Note:

It does not format your flash plugin.
    So you can flash it with the same multi-boot, I can record and Freeze.

dasfreeze plugin download from here.
    http://linuxsat-support.com/en…h-extender.html#post53143

Good luck
    by Eminem

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!