After update picture freez for 3-4 sec

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 453 times. The last Post () by goralpm.

• Hi

I have VU+ Uno 4K SE

With OpenATV 6,4

Any time I made update and restart receiver, picture on same transponder freeze for 3-4 sec. then working for 4-5 sec. and aganie frizee... and so on.

e.g

If the receiver receives satellite 13e from a transponder 11278 no problem, no freeze . But on transponder 12265 the problem always occurs.

satellite 19.2e from transponder 10832 is Ok, but aganie from transponder 11914 the problem always occurs.

Only one working solution for me at present is restart 3 or sometimes 4 times.

What cause this problem? And it disappears after a few reboots.

Hardware problem?

The same behavior is for OpenATV 6.3 and others.

Is any way to proper test hardware?

Thanks.

• If you watch these transponders as "forbidden fruit" it's not a hardware problem. Just don't reboot it much:wink:.

Other working transponders are same "forbidden fruit" but working very well.

And problem is on both satellite.

I don't think is "forbidden fruit" as is happen with cccam and oscam.

I just can't understand, why same transponders are ok, with no problem.

I you have same VU+ duo 4k se and use "forbidden fruit" and have access to 19.2 or 13 satellite, can you check if is working well for you?

My by is some problem with hardware?

• Did you use Freeserver plugin for watching? I also use "forbidden fruit" for watching, but I have not problem with transponders

11278 and 12265 on 13E. With transponders on Astra also not problem except sky de who it freezes sometimes, but I don't watch it often.

• Did you use Freeserver plugin for watching? I also use "forbidden fruit" for watching, but I have not problem with transponders

11278 and 12265 on 13E. With transponders on Astra also not problem except sky de who it freezes sometimes, but I don't watch it often.

I don't now... Where I can check if I have this plugin?

No is not install, I find them under Install plugin for download. So probably is not installed.

Problem is only after reset.

VU+ UNO 4K SE PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!