How to add 2 lines/subs to OSCAM?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 993 times. The last Post () by sagher.

• I have a Dreambox running openpli 7.2

I have 2 separate lines/subs in the same box, one for UK Sat (0963) & one for UK Cable (1841)

Both subs are working and clearing channels in Oscam 11578.

However ever 2-3 mins the lines/subs automatically switches between each other by themselves, completely interrupting my viewing

Is there a way to configure Oscam to only run 1 line for UK sat and one for UK Cable without auto switching between 2?

Only switching between the 2 lines when I change channels

Thanks in advance

• Safire

Changed the title of the thread from “How to add 2 server accounts to OSCAM?” to “How to add 2 lines/subs to OSCAM?”.
  • Safire

Added the Label General OSCam
  • yes put in you reader code

caid = 0963

another reader for

caid = 1841

example:

[reader]
    label = serverName
    protocol = what ever
    device = adresse,port
    user = user
    password = pass
    inactivitytimeout = 30

caid = 0963

group = 1
    cccversion = 2.3.0
    cccmaxhops = 1
    ccckeepalive = 1

so reader 1 is only run with caid 0963 and another reader ist run only ciad 1841

or you create nagativ service !name_of_service

but if you have both readers in the same group and watch your channel, there should be no interruption because the reader always takes the ciad from the server that also works

• hi

Thank you so much for your reply

I did have both readers as group 1 but it still did the same

So I will try your first solution

So I would add

caid = 0963

and

caid = 1841

in the oscam.server file under their respected readers?

sorry I've just seen your complete reply

thamnk you so much

• yes i just exchange my multics Nlines with oscam and i wish to exchange all my profiles which have different ports in multics but i want to make a single reader for a single caid like 0500 caid have 3 to 6 profiles and ports in multics how can i add all ports of 0500 in a single reader.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!