DM900 Clone Freezing - Hardware Test Available ?

There are 44 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,624 times. The last Post () by fixitrubr.

• zayden ...

P.S.: last image for sim 2.30 clone dm900 dates from November 2019.

Where/which image is this and by whom ?

zayden - search google OpenATV-6.4-DM920ULTRA4K-SIM2.30_13.11.2019 - first result (dreamsaudi forum).

I update the image periodically. After the last 2 updates the processor temperature is no longer displayed.

maybe next time it will be resolved.

• Interesting. The power went out here and the unit booted itself up such that it looked exactly like it does when it freezes - looks like it's in idle state, clock on the front is frozen in time and unresponsive to file transfer, telnet or even touching the panel power button. Perhaps it was the original power supply and it was causing an interruption or brown out to the uP. It had run for almost three days I think (?) before this power outage.

• Edited once, last by fixitrubr: I send You a PM with info ().

• -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    -=00
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Please see below for order number from japhar eshop.

I will look into your other question asap.

I did donate 40GBP last week for lifetime vip, not shure if the Paypal payment went through, my status is stll member, last time i donated i think the status was Vip?

I will try to send You a PM with my old vipnumber if i find it....

Rgds

R

Japhar <japhar@japhar.com>

ons. 17. apr. 2019, 00:53

= Thank you for your order =

Your order has been received and is now being processed. Your order

details are shown below for your reference:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

ORDER NUMBER: 751

April 17, 2019

DM900UHD NC3 Japhar X 1 = EUR 30,00

==========

Subtotal: EUR 30,00

Payment method: Credit Card

Total: EUR 30,00

Ruben,

We dont find you on our members who bought the Japhar Sim for DM900UHD, do you have the VIP number ? And advise us with which image for DM900UHD you had freezes ?

Thanks,

Emo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!