Pure2 help and general zgemma chit chat questions - PEEPS REALLY SHOULD OPEN THERE OWN THREADS !!

There are 34 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,051 times. The last Post () by gorski.

• Thanks Gorski, appreciate your help,

I wonder if you can help, do you have a Pur-e2 6.4 backup- I ask as for 2 weeks now I.cannot get a line installed by whatever - cccam, oscam-emu, mgccam et all!šŸ˜µ

This is driving me mad!

Thanks GorskišŸ‘

• There is no such thing as PurE2 6.4. And I don't do backups, sorry.

You can do it all from scratch, if you want a "normal" 4 partitions RECOVERY file, v. 6.5, which is here: http://www.pur-e2.club/OU/imagā€¦=6.5/airdigital/RECOVERY/

Then, follow my tutorials how to install other images in various partitions, just read the relevant Sticky in this section...

General help is in PurE2 section, as you know...

Specific help to get CS and Emulator running is in OSCam EMU section, of course...

Find my thread "Mario's cofig for PV". All is there! Sit down and do it as you read and it will be OK.

Here: OSCam Emu Config Mario for all PV providers

Good luck!

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Thanks

My Zgemma H7s is on the way coming this week and i have no idea on the boxes so I'm starting following post about the zgemma because it's the best receiver that's how they said

Thanks again

• It's really well supported, from strong HW to kernel, drivers and onwards...

It's this combination of elements that makes it so strong - but for very little money! This is a very capable box HW-wise! It can do everything we need it to do! Kodi included! And Kodi is HW demanding...

There are other boxes which have, perhaps, more RAM or maybe a stronger processor in some ways, for instance, but they usually cost a lot more and can't do more than H7 because of the seriously well written kernel, drivers and so on! In fact, with the same tuner, for instance, STBs from some major firms do not function as well as they do in Zgemma H7 and that tells a tale!

Sat TV (DVB-S/S2X) and Terrestrial TV (DVB-T2) - which I have tested to exhaustion - are flawless! Cable TV I do not have, sorry... But others have reported working really well, including 2 different providers in the same box with an additional plugin!

IPTV/streaming is superb, excellent Stalker plugin with Ministra support!

Playback from mounted/shared folders (on home network or from directly attached SATA and USB devices) is highly capable and almost all codecs and containers work really well!

It's the best box I ever had or seen functioning!

You'll see soon enough... ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Yes gorski , I got the h9 combo it's still good box but was not thinking at the time an extra Ā£20 would have got me the h7s. Will probably end up changing anyway to H10 when it appears :) probably be a lot of second hand boxes for sale when that comes out :lollz:

• I have Zgemmas H7, Twin and Combo as my main boxes, functioning all the time... ;)

I also have some other great boxes, like Edision + model, olden but golden ET10K and so on but... ;)

• Read, m8.

Installing various multiple images from PurE2 is easy, described in this section.

PurE2 help is in our section, of course...

Read the Stickies for starters...

Good luck!

• Hello

Please help there are some channels on 26.0e most of them are not working on ZGEMMA H7 and i think it's drivers issue because EDISION MIO-4K PLUS and DREAMBOX ONE 4K also working fine so we need support for the drivers

Thanks

https://www.lyngsat.com/muxes/Badr-7_NW-Africa_10970-V.html

• Any more details, please? I don't have that sat position, so...

From the link it would seem they are unencrypted, what's the signal strength/quality like?

• Any more details, please? I don't have that sat position, so...

From the link it would seem they are unencrypted, what's the signal strength/quality like?

Hello

No it's not unencrypted, it's FTA and working perfect on EDISION MIO-4K /MIO-4K PLUS /DREAMBOX ONE 4K /DINOBOOT U5MINI 4K /OCTAGON 4k and working on all non Linux boxes even the cheapest ones and i also tested for all expensive Linux boxes like DREAMBOX & VU+4K and non 4k not working i don't know why?

Thanks

• Whoa! Slow down, m8...

0) This is a PurE2 thread, you know... All I see is ATV image being used and you are asking for help from PurE2 people. It's a bit... ill mannered, to say the least... If you are using their image you should go ask them!

1) Unencrypted means not encrypted = FTA... There is no reason why H7 would not open an unencrypted channel!!!

2) Even if it didn't, one can not judge a receiver through a single thing. It's called "anecdotal evidence".

To pass a judgement one must do an all-round, systematic test and compare properly....

3) DVB-S/S2X works better in Zgemma H7 than a much more expensive STB with the same tuner - for instance, Multistream channels/packages. Recently, T2-MI issues arose and we saw all that is working just fine... Before that it was PoweVu, also working just fine, plus it started working before any of the big names, like DB etc.

4) The signal level should be taken with a grain of salt, as some firms really ramp it up - but this is not how things should be done. One should measure it in the same box with the same image, on the same spot in the house, so under the same conditions. Preferably with a good measuring instrument, actually. I think E-Channelizer has the tool as well but I am not sure how it works exactly... SayyiD tell us, please... What are you using to measure the signal, please?

5) I am not going to say anything bad about Edision+ as it is a very good box indeed. One of the very best I tested, for sure! Some things are really good in Edision+ but there are issues with drivers in IPTV and playback, for instance, which I tested for them and reported back. Sadly, I think the problem is Broadcom, who don't want to/can't re-write the drivers to fix these issues...

6) Are you a dealer? You seem to have lots of boxes in your home... or is it in various homes, not exactly yours? Which box do you actually have? Whom am I actually speaking to? The owner or seller of all those boxes? If you are a seller, than write to Zgemma and inform them of the issue, for crying out loud... As if I or as if my Team has anything to do with it... We make the image, not the drivers. And our image was not shown in any of those screenshots...

7) So, the questions are:

a) where exactly are the measurements taken - with the same dish/LNB/switch, the same length of cable on the same spot in the house and whereabout in the world (in EU one should have a very large dish for that, from what I see)?

b) which image exactly is one using

c) how did blindscan work on 26E?

d) When one is comparing the Signal Finder tool inside the image and when one uses E-Channlizer, what are the results?

e) what does a professional who setup the system say - was there enough signal in the spot one is using H7?

f) ciefp & @ everyone - did anyone try this package, do you have signal for it, how does it behave at your end, please?

g) Is it in T2-MI? It's the one at 10.970 here: https://en.kingofsat.net/pos-26E.php.

• @ Admin and @ Mods

Could you, please, separate these questions that have nothing to do with the title/theme of the thread, into new, separate threads with proper titles, so we can deal with them one at a time...? :)

Thanx!

• Official Post

@ Admin and @ Mods

Could you, please, separate these questions that have nothing to do with the title/theme of the thread, into new, separate threads with proper titles, so we can deal with them one at a time...? :)

Than..........

Okay moved to one general chit chat thread for now, most of these questions have been asked several times before as im sure your aware

We will see where this thread goes and delete / move as required

• Well, cascco - can you respond to my questions precisely...???

• Hello

And it's not only this box almost the expensive boxes like VU+all models not working only sounds no pictures

DREAMBOX all models not working only sounds no pictures or video

Gigablue all models

These are the one working perfect

EDISION all models

Edison Mio 4k

Edison Mio 4k plus

Dreambox one 4k

Octagon all the smallest one

All non Linux boxes also work perfectly

Thanks again

and I have been follow you to be convinced so I become your followers to learning more from you, that's makes me buy ZGEMMA H7S

Thanks

Participate now!

Donā€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!