Amiko lx800 help

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,248 times. The last Post () by AmikoUK.

• I got this box for my daughter I uses to working with vu boxes and mag boxes and fire sticks using Mac address and so on but this is a little over my head the Mac address does not start with 00: and I can't see anyway off Changing it has any one got this working and if so can the help me out here please I guessing you need to use new firmware or sum thing if anyone can talk me throw it please

• To confirm the MAC Address on the LX800 does start differently to the conventional 00:1A:79, it'll be something like 78:02:B2.... This is the one you will need to give to the provider to add on their system. The MAC in the Portal Settings should match the MAC on the sticker on the underside of the box, you can use either one to pass to the provider providing they match, but if they do not match for any reason or if in doubt then always go with the MAC in Portal Settings, this is definitely the one the hardware will be using.

If you go to MYTV > Portal Settings > Portal 1 and scroll right to Server URL > OK then you can enter your providers URL here, needs to be in full format for example http://your.providers.url.com:25461/c <- This will of course be specific to your provider so get the info from them on what this needs to be, it is the same one they will use for MAG/Stalker type boxes.

Hopefully something you won't have the need for but there is also an Amiko LX800 Recovery Guide HERE.

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!