Netflix on Pure2_6.5

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,902 times. The last Post () by bernd171257.

• I have installed Netflix on Octagon sf8008 from the PurE2 Image's download menu. Problem is that I cannot navigate at all on Netflix using the remote control. Can only enter username and password and access account but cannot navigate more. Remote does not respond. How to solve this please. Remote does not respond to any command except to exit the Plugin.Thks.

• I have installed Netflix on Octagon sf8008 from the PurE2 Image's download menu. Problem is that I cannot navigate at all on Netflix using the remote control. Can only enter username and password and access account but cannot navigate more. Remote does not respond. How to solve this please. Remote does not respond to any command except to exit the Plugin.Thks.

Code
    Can you add the file, let's try it here
  • Habe Netflix drauf leider kann ich die Videos nicht abspielen komme nicht auf den Button Abspielen obere Leiste geht zum Auswählen mehr nicht.Habe Netflix schon neu installiert und auch die Paketliste aktualisiert leider kein Erfolg. Reciever Octagon SF8008 4k

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD (DUAL OS) Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenB - OpenPLi - Open Vision - PurE2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!