Enhanced Movie Center (EMC) For OE2.0 Images

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,518 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• This is a beta version for OE2.0 ONLY!
    A new beta version will follow OE1.6, but unfortunately there are the adjustments to OE2.0 still a problem.

Information on the handling, etc., please read the Release Tread ---> Enhanced Movie Center (EMC) V.3.0.0 by Coolman, Betonme & Swiss-MAD

As is often asked by the OE2.0 version for EMC,
    and has come from the beta testers, the last days no reaction to the beta version OE2.0,
    I'm assuming that it should work reasonably.
    (I myself have never used the days / tested.)

That's why I'm here once created a Poll results with the changes for the OE2.0.
    It should now only a few related bug's OE2.0 be there. Do you think that simply reports here.

SKIN
    I now have no current skin_user.xml ready so you have to remove yourself from the EMCScreens your skin or even update.
    Skins, the last with the beta version V.3.0.0beta632 run should go with this version, even if not quite everything is displayed. (See SKIN CHANGES)

EMCMediaCenter_xxxx.xml <- progress bar ->
    old: <widget source = "Service" render = "PositionGauge"
    New: <widget source = "Service" render = "EMCPositionGauge"
    (Should there be no crash at the old stand, but if you need to CutlistDownloader -> 0.3.1 CutlistDownloader OE2.0
    Cuts would like to play immediately when a record player in the Infobar can see.)

The EMC-movie player now has its own OLED screen.
    The XML is like the other's skin found in the EMC skin directory. (/ Usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EnhancedMovieCenter/CoolSkin/EMCMediaCenter_LCD.xml)
    screenname = "EMCMoviePlayerSummary"
    Hand you can now install EMC's own stuff like eg EMCRecordPosition more than the progress bar, or cover display, etc.

Changelog (only the most important)

Some renewals in this version, even if the list is not yet complete:
    - The EMC movie player now has its own OLED screen. The XML is like the other's skin found in the EMC skin directory. This XML is sometimes done quick and dirty, so it only works once.
    - Move file name with "sticks back" can (') Now, copied and deleted.
    - Direct deletion E2 now uses the routine. This limits the data transfer in order to avoid misfires in current recordings.
    - Order now for progress while (progress in the movie list).
    - Renaming movie titles and directories is now even without the "MovieRetitle" plugin. Directories can also be renamed. Multiple rename with multiple selection.
    - Trahscan cleanup should now refrain from the empty set if the mistake of the movie Home Trashcan path is specified as a path, even if Movie Home is located in a subdirectory of the trashcan path.
    - On the [Long-info] can now be placed in the setup instead IPDB-ins and the "TMDb Info".

Fix: Cutlist markers should not be deleted.

Thanks Swiss-MAD

• Official Post

This is a beta version for OE2.0 ONLY!

A new beta version will follow OE1.6, but unfortunately there are the adjustments to OE2.0 still a problem.

Information on the handling, etc., please read the Release Tread ---> Enhanced Movie Center (EMC) V.3.0.0 by Coolman, Betonme & Swiss-MAD

As is often asked by the OE2.0 version for EMC,
    and has come from the beta testers, the last days no reaction to the beta version OE2.0,
    I'm assuming that it should work reasonably.
    (I myself have never used the days / tested.)

That's why I'm here once created a Poll results with the changes for the OE2.0.
    It should now only a few related bug's OE2.0 be there. Do you think that simply reports here.

SKIN
    I now have no current skin_user.xml ready so you have to remove yourself from the EMCScreens your skin or even update.
    Skins, the last with the beta version V.3.0.0beta632 run should go with this version, even if not quite everything is displayed. (See SKIN CHANGES)

EMCMediaCenter_xxxx.xml <- progress bar ->
    old: <widget source = "Service" render = "PositionGauge"
    New: <widget source = "Service" render = "EMCPositionGauge"
    (Should there be no crash at the old stand, but if you need to CutlistDownloader -> 0.3.1 CutlistDownloader OE2.0
    Cuts would like to play immediately when a record player in the Infobar can see.)

The EMC-movie player now has its own OLED screen.
    The XML is like the other's skin found in the EMC skin directory. (/ Usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EnhancedMovieCenter/CoolSkin/EMCMediaCenter_LCD.xml)
    screenname = "EMCMoviePlayerSummary"
    Hand you can now install EMC's own stuff like eg EMCRecordPosition more than the progress bar, or cover display, etc.

Changelog (only the most important)

Some renewals in this version, even if the list is not yet complete:
    - The EMC movie player now has its own OLED screen. The XML is like the other's skin found in the EMC skin directory. This XML is sometimes done quick and dirty, so it only works once.
    - Move file name with "sticks back" can (') Now, copied and deleted.
    - Direct deletion E2 now uses the routine. This limits the data transfer in order to avoid misfires in current recordings.
    - Order now for progress while (progress in the movie list).
    - Renaming movie titles and directories is now even without the "MovieRetitle" plugin. Directories can also be renamed. Multiple rename with multiple selection.
    - Trahscan cleanup should now refrain from the empty set if the mistake of the movie Home Trashcan path is specified as a path, even if Movie Home is located in a subdirectory of the trashcan path.
    - On the [Long-info] can now be placed in the setup instead IPDB-ins and the "TMDb Info".

Fix: Cutlist markers should not be deleted.

Thanks Swiss-MAD

• Enhanced Movie Center (EMC) V.3.0.0beta699 by Coolman, Betonme & Swiss-MAD OE2.0
    Rev.708

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!