Does Picture in Guide work in Pur E2 or any plans to get it working?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 320 times. The last Post () by FlexMcMurphy.

• Yes, STICKY re. Estuary. It's ALL there, written by yours truly... :laugh1::rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

PiG = Picture in Graphics

As opposed to

PiP = Picture in Picture

Btw, all my STICKIES are there for a VERY GOOD reason, you know... and not just the first post... ;)

Here, post no. 3: How to make Estuary do as you please... :)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Those Stickys are very helpful thanks alot.

I should have asked: Can I see the little tv screen playing the current channel when in the EPG and using the Estuary skin in Pur E2?

I tried installing the PLI FullHD skin but when I click on the EPG button the epg screen is not filling up the whole available space on my TV screen, see attached pic please. I prefer the Estuary Skin so was hoping I could get the TV screen in the EPG on the Estuary skin. Is that possible?

Cheers,

Flex

• The answer is in the link above, m8.... nope, sorry... Estuary is already big and complex as it is.

I asked for the same and that was the answer... ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!