Zgemma H9s Bricked

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,092 times. The last Post () by alpes.

• Hi guys, I need your help.:shock:

I was updating open ATV from the menu. I had version 7.0.

After restart unfortunately box do not react. On the Tv I have Hisilicon logo and nothing happened. If i switch of, disconnect the power cable, immediately after I switch on I have this logo and nothing happened. If I push reset button there is no reaction.:crying:

Please help me. how I can reflush it?

I was helping my friend with IPTV and now I'm worried that i broke it up :crying:

Thanks a lot!

:good night:

• You seem to be getting all confused. There is no version 7.0

Latest openatv is 6.4

Can you still ftp into the box. If so it might be best to get any iptv / line details off it (if the user doesn't have a copy of them) and do a fresh clean install

http://images.mynonpublic.com/…index.php?open=zgemmah92s

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Simple USB stick flashing should sort it out, fingers crossed....

Single image simple flashing procedure for COMBO/TWIN

If you are happy with the partitioning etc. and you simply want to quickly flash an image on one of the 4 partitions available to you. One does not need to delete a previously installed image on that partition first.

1) Power off your Combo/Twin at the back, using the white power button.

2) Download and send an unzipped, new Combo/Twin image from your PC to a compatible USB stick.

3) Put the USB stick (with the new image to flash) in either of the 2 Combo/Twin USB slots.

4) Press the white power button at the back and immediately press the OK button on your remote control unit and hold it, until you see "rCUY" on the LED.

5) You will see the Recovery menu > choose what you want to do...

=> "Bootmenu"

=> Flash local image

=> choose USB stick where the image is

=> choose the zipped h9combo.zip"

=> choose the partition to flash it to (Linux 1 - 4 are for Enigma2 images)

=> you will see "Flashing"... wait a bit...

"Flashing completed"...

6) You will now see the main recovery/boot menu again > simply choose which partition you want to boot into...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• I also had the problem that the box h9s does not start, leaving only the light / logo white.

I tried to flash a new image with a USB stick by placing it on the USB 3.0 port and it never worked. I decided to switch to port 2.0 and work on the first try.

I hope it helps others in the same situation.

Compliments.

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!