Is it possible to exclude some of the extension from daily update package on E2Iplayer Plugin?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,045 times. The last Post () by Blogger.

• Is it possible to exclude some of the extension from daily update package ?

Problem is that in update package there is e2Player update and after the update some of the widgets Dosen't work as they do. Namely "ymovies". After the update in section movies only movies trailer is available and there is no other links, normally there is Mirror 1,2... etc.

So after update I have to delete E2Player and install the version I download from this site, posted by enigma1969 (thanks bro), and all this is really pissing me of. Any chance to make my life much easier?

Sorry, I forgot to state:

I'm using Vu+ Uno4K SE, Image - Open ATV 6.4

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Update” to “Is it possible to exclude some of the extension from daily update package on E2Iplayer Plugin?”.
  • Sorry Master G, but this is not what I was asking for, I guess my bad English is the reason. What I meant was how to exclude extension from daily update of Open ATV not from E2Player, if that is possible. How to exclude E2Player plugin from Open ATV daily update. For instance last update have 41 (I think so) extension and plugin updates, one of them was E2Player and that plugin I want to exclude form update package, for the reason I explain in my first post.

• Sorry Master G, but this is not what I was asking for, I guess my bad English is the reason. What I meant was how to exclude extension from daily update of Open ATV not from E2Player, if that is possible. How to exclude E2Player plugin from Open ATV daily update. For instance last update have 41 (I think so) extension and plugin updates, one of them was E2Player and that plugin I want to exclude form update package, for the reason I explain in my first post.

Uninstall e2iplayer and install this one e2iplayer

then change settings

The preferred update server = Gitlab

Select Gitlab repository owner = maxbambi

Update packet type = with source code

Use the PyCurl for HTTP(S) requests = yes.

Then you can now update Within e2iplayer

now use telnet to stop other e2iplayer from feeds overwiting installed version.

Stop Plug-in auto updating

to stop

opkg flag hold enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer

to start

opkg flag user enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!