DM820HD : OpenPLi 7.3Star 20200626 GSt 1.17.0.1

There are 24 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,869 times. The last Post () by emosim.

• hi

all ok for firmware.

but I have uploaded a list of channels in streeming and they don't work

So this means that you didn't properly configured it for OpenPLi (4097), or your list is not good.

Check the built-in FTA IPTV List, the few first channels such as 8FMTV and CompanyTV, you will see it works fine.

Emo

• hello

about storage devices management,i do not know if i missed it or not available in the image.

openpli usually automonuts external device as /media/usb but user may need to mount it to /media/hdd.

if not available can include this item or device manager.

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• hello

about storage devices management,i do not know if i missed it or not available in the image.

openpli usually automonuts external device as /media/usb but user may need to mount it to /media/hdd.

if not available can include this item or device manager.

it is already automountig, its just in fstab file

Emo

• Thanks

All images include device manager or storage devices menu to manage external devices except openpli,unpractical to ask user to edit fstab to change mount point

There is mount manager in the network menu but seem it is useless.

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• Thanks

All images include device manager or storage devices menu to manage external devices except openpli,unpractical to ask user to edit fstab to change mount point

There is mount manager in the network menu but seem it is useless.

Due to the fstab file it automounts the usb device in hdd, so it is completely transparent for user, to my opinion this is the best solution. User has nothing to do more than just inserting his USB Memory Key.

Emo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!