Oscam script on Enigma2

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,480 times. The last Post () by Hbalika.

• Hello!

I would like to create the scrypt for oscam, in E2. The aim is to restart the oscam in ewery day (eg. 03:00 AM)

Does anybody have this kind of scrypt? Sorry about it, but I newer make any scrypt for oscam... and I dont have any idea how to make it... :)

Thank you for the support !

• Hello!

I would like to create the scrypt for oscam, in E2. The aim is to restart the oscam in ewery day (eg. 03:00 AM)

Does anybody have this kind of scrypt? Sorry about it, but I newer make any scrypt for oscam... and I dont have any idea how to make it... :)

Thank you for the support !

please look here

• master G

Added the Label Scripts OSCam
  • Hi.

First, you should state which Enigma you use (OpenPLi, OpenATV, OpenHDF, etc.) and also which Oscam-launcher (when booting) you use (which also depends on the Oscam installation package, but also on the Enigma used).

Linux set-top boxes / Linux op. systems usually have the CRON scheduler already pre-installed and you can check it also via the Shell:

opkg list-installed | grep -i "cron"

If CRON is not pre-installed already, it can be installed manually (via the Shell / command-line terminal):

1. opkg update && opkg list | grep -i cron - to view available installation packages of the CRON
    2. opkg install enigma2-crontab-package-name to install the appropriate package
    3. reboot - reboot the set-top box

Next, just edit the scheduler configuration file, which should be located here: /etc/crontabs/cron/root.

Add a new line... intended for the type of Oscam trigger via shell-script, which should be present in the folder /etc/init.d:

Code
    00 03 * * *        /bin/bash /etc/init.d/softcam restart

- every day at 03:00, will executed the command for Bash shell, what runs the "softcam" script - with "restart" argument

- if the script filename is different as "softcam", then change it by your needs... for example "softcam.oscam", "SoftCAM.sh", "Oscam_launcher.sh", etc.

And restart the CRON service, or whole system / set-top box again.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!