Zgemma autobouquetsmaker

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,241 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Hi guys, first time poster here.

Got a Zgemma H7s pure2 during the week, downloaded autobouquetsmaker and scanned all channels available.

I Used E channelizer to organise my channels, I.e. i created an "All Channel" Bouquet for the channels specific to me. First channel was number 1 and so on.

Autobouquetsmaker updated all bouquets last night and i've lost my channel numbers, what started at 1 is now 8001. Is there any way to stop this changing and prioritise the bouquet i set up using E channelizer and stop it changing numbers.

Thanks

• A very old and re-ocurring question. The best option is to stop ABM running daily. There is a setting in ABM that says keep non abm bouquets as well and that may be the answer.

The reason ABM was run daily in the past , a long long time ago was when Sly had the habit of changing frequencies but this no longer applies. I set up ABM and turn it off and in the past few years the only channels that have changed are sky news sd, al jazeera, ccn hd and C4hd. I must admit I watch very little other niche channels. I use signal finder to update them and then add them back.

However there may be a simple fix hence my post.

• Official Post

ABM only touches bouquets created by ABM. It's pointless modifying ABM bouquets manually because your changes will be undone next time ABM runs.

Make your own bouquets. You can hijack the ABM bouquet file and use it as a starting point. Just removing the ABM in name will do it.

Alternatively, use a favourite.xml file and abm will make bouquets as per your XML file.

• "Make your own bouquets. You can hijack the ABM bouquet file and use it as a starting point. Just removing the ABM in name will do it.

Alternatively, use a favourite.xml file and abm will make bouquets as per your XML file."

I wanted to learn how to do both please?

• Official Post

For making your own bouquets, refer to the manual for channel settings editor. Dreamset, Dreamboxedit or E-channelizer are popular programs. OpenWebIf has function to do it too. Pretty straight forward. New group/bouquet, add channels.

If it is only a few channels, use remote. Press menu, you get options to copy/move/remove etc.

For creating a favourite.xml file that ABM uses, there is a readme file in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom

EDIT: Link to file on web

https://github.com/oe-alliance…tsMaker/custom/README.txt

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!